- .....find paradise on a romantic island. Lay back and relax with
a cool one.
- The 1000 Islands Region is an international tourism destination,
encompassing communities on both sides of the US-Canada border
along the St. Lawrence River and the eastern shores of Lake
- Abaco Life, an island magazine about Abaco, Bahamas.
Jamaica Vacations -
- You'll experience the warmth of the caribbean the moment you
- Welcome to the warmth and hospitality of Almond Resorts, located
within the unspoiled beauty of the Gold Coast of Barbados. Your
pleasure. Your pace. Your choice.
Sonesta Beach Resort -
- Aruba Sonesta Beach Resort is much more than just a beach.
It's a destination of its own with spectacular choices including
15 restaurants, 2 casinos, a private island with 3 beaches,
watersports, dive center, marina, health spa, fitness center,
tennis, a royal park, 130 shops, and 24-hour entertainment.
Guests can also enjoy golf nearby at a Robert Trent Jones designed
championship golf course.
- .....it just keeps getting better. Newcomers to The Islands
of The Bahamas quickly realize that they have stumbled upon
not one, but many destinations. Between the "poles" of Grand
Bahama and Great Inagua are 23 inhabited islands and thousands
of unpopulated islets and cays (pronounced "keys").
/ Berry Islands -
- Dear to the hearts of sailors, yachtsmen and fishermen, southeast
of the Biminis, is a cluster of 30 islands and close to 100
cays known as The Berry Islands. Decked with green and fringed
with drifts of sand, here you can find a multitude of magical
harbours and swim-ashore beaches.
/ EcoTourism -
- The Bahamas has allocated an additional 58 sites for future
development as National Parks, in particular the Andros Barrier
Reef, third largest living coral reef in the world, and the
Athol Island/Rose Island marine environment.
/ Acklins & Crooked Island -
- Acklins and Crooked Island are two of the four islands forming
an atoll which hugs the beautiful shallow waters of the Bight
of Acklins. Bordered by the nearly uninhabited Castle Island
and Long Cay, they are as natural as they were when The Bahamas
was first "discovered."
Beach Club -
- Treasure Cay, Bahamas - One of the 10 best beaches in the
world. Treasure Cay can be discovered on its 3 1/2 miles of
sun drenched white sandy beach. You and your entire family will
love our Family Island, for its friendly people and unspoiled,
undeveloped natural Bahamian charm.
Columbia, Canada - Islands -
- Canada's Islands on the Pacific are a wonderful place to get
away from it all. Close to Vancouver, British Columbia, and
Seattle, Washington, they offer all the pleasures of an island
retreat mixed with the hustle of a provincial capital and the
bustle of busy fishing, mining and logging towns.
Virgin Islands -
- A comprehensive directory listing and links to all BVI home
pages regarding accommodations, travel, boating, watersports,
finance, dining, shopping, services and general info about the
British Virgin Islands.
and the Golden Isles -
- Off the coast of Georgia. Brunswick - St. simons Island -
Sea Island - Little St. Simons Island - Jekyll Island.
- St. Croix, U.S.V.I. - The Buccaneer. Gracious. Elegant. Legendary.
Founded in the 17th century and family-run for generations,
The Buccaneer blends Old World charms with warm hospitality,
and the amenities expected by today's traveler.
Islands - Islas Afortunadas -
- A continent in miniature is how Grand Canaria was once described
but it can perhaps be better applied to the entire archip~ago
of the Canary Islands.
- St. John. U.S. Virgin Islands. An island gem on a sapphire
sea with stunning shorelines and gentle waves. Idyllic seclusion.
Your own private Eden.
Bay - Beach & Golf Club -
- St. Vincent & The Grenadines, WI. Where romantic dreams come
Vacation Planner -
- For the perfect vacation, do it Caribbean ...your gateway
to a magical world of sun, relaxation and adventure, where everyone
will find the holiday of their dreams.
Villa Owners Association -
- The premier website for a wide selection of rental villas
throughout the Caribbean, the Caymans, the Bahamas and Jamaica.
- ....dreaming of your own private island. At Cayo Espanto,
where paradise and luxury come together as one. A five star,
world class resort is for the discriminating few who demand
the best life has to offer.
Islands National Park -
- Southern California - Comprised of five in a chain of eight
southern California islands near Los Angeles, Channel Islands
National Park is home to a wide variety of nationally and internationally
significant natural and cultural resources.
Peace & Plenty Resorts -
- Georgetown, Exuma, Bahamas - We hope you take your time to
explore all the accommodations available on our beautiful island...
- A country profile of the Cook Islands.
- The Cook Islands, the best kept secret in the Pacific Ocean.
A net of 15 islands in the heart of the South Pacific spread
over an area the size of India with a population no bigger than
a small New Zealand country town, 18,000 souls. These unique
and friendly Polynesians have their own language and government
and enjoy a vigorous and diverse culture with significant differences
between each island.
- Turks & Caicos. Escape to coral Gardens and immerse yourself
in an exclusive oasis of elegance and naturel tranquility.
Country Club -
- The Ancient Mayan name of "Cuzamil" meant "Island
of the Swallow.
Head Village -
- Eco-friendly resort in Bermuda.
Holidays, Ltd. -
- Jamaica's premier all-inclusive family resort, where every
family gets their own Vacation Nanny on arrival to take care
of the kids. Accommodation in spacious suites.
- Fiji Islands Travel & Accommodation Guide - Fiji Visitors
Bureau. The one truly relaxing tropical getaway.
- Of all the Caribbean islands, St. John is recognized throughout
the world as one of the best unspoiled gems, an idyllic setting
that stirs the soul and satisfies the senses. Gallows Point
- Cinnamon Bay Estate - Lavender Hill Estate.
- Bahamas - Private 7 acre island. Nestled in the pristine Sea
of Abaco, Bahamas. Completely private, only minutes to Man-O-War,
Hope Town and Marsh Harbour. Spectacular 360 deg. rooftop views,
gourmet kitchen, designer baths, wrap-around decks, 130'lighted
dock, sandy beach, serene sand covered paths and exotic bird
sanctuary. More than 100 different kinds or tropical plants,
palm trees, fruit trees and flowers. Exciting boating, sailing,
snorkeling, reef diving & fishing.
Bay Club -
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. Nestled above the
dunes of the Grace Bay on the island of Providenciales in the
Turks and Caicos Islands is an undiscovered hideaway... the
Grace Bay Club. Intimate, elegant and surrounded by natural
wonders, the Grace Bay Club is a secluded luxurious escape for
Key Resort -
- Near scenic Smather's Beach. Casually elegant atmosphere.
Located on the quiet side of the island -- just minutes from
Historic Old Town Key West.
Islands - Western Canada -
- Gulf Islands Guide to Accommodations, Dining, Shopping and
More ...from helpful tourist information and maps to an extensive
directory of local businesses and the Gulf Island's colourful
shops. You will also find one of the best online guides to the
entertainment scene and hundreds of classified ads that change
daily - you'll find it all "On the Gulf Islands."
Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club -
- Our unique resort sits on four hundred acres of beautifully
landscaped lawns and gardens including our private Half Moon
shaped bay which gives the resort its name. Half Moon boasts
one of Jamaica`s oldest and finest golf courses: a par 72 championship
course designed by Robert Trent Jones. Our comprehensive array
of facilities and amenities makes us the Caribbean`s most complete
- Aloha - Paradise. Use your BACK BUTTON to return to this page.
Vacations with Pleasant Hawaiian -
- Your connection to Hawaii, Jamaica and Tahiti. Classic Hawaii
and Runaway Tours. We cater to your needs, big and small, and
design your Hawaiian Vacation, Jamaican Vacation or Tahitian
Vacation especially for you. From Oahu, Maui, Hawaii, Kauai,
Molokai , Lanai, Jamaica, Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, Huahine,
Raiatea, Tahaa, Rangiroa, Manihi, Tikehau, and Marquesas we
have sent thousands of people and we want to send you too.
- Greetings from Hawks Cay Resort ....the heart of the Florida
Keys ....Discover the seas of change and surround your soul
with a 60-acre, tropical island paradise ......Become immersed
in a playground of island diversions.
- .....your home in key west.
& Cottages -
- Bermuda's oldest and most exclusive cottage colony. A 26 acre
hilltop estate overlooking the south shore.
Hotels & Resorts -
- Bienvenidos Welcome Bienvenues. On the Beaches of the World.
Centre for Island Studies -
- This is really a very interesting web site with many helpful
and informative pages.
Stays of Bonaire -
- Located throughout the island of Bonaire are quaint, small
inns catering to the holiday traveler who seeks unique accommodations.
These remarkable lodgings are "Bonaire's Intimate Stays".
- Basic environmental and geographic information on the significant
islands of the world. Alphabetical index of islands throughout
Dreams Tours & Travel -
- Specializing in scuba diving, snorkeling, and world-wide adventure
travel, Island Dreams expert staff has many years combined dive
- The Islands Information Directory and Search Engine will lead
you on a virtual tour of the islands of the world. Whether you're
planning a romantic get-a-way or an exciting Island adventure
the best place to start is right here.
- Vacation rentals (Villas, Resorts, Cottages, Hotels, Small
Inns) in St. Lucia, St. Martin/St. Maarten, Provo on Turks and
Caicos, Barbados and Martinique. Because your vacation is special,
you want to be sure about your holiday or honeymoon choices
- so talk to someone who's been there.
- World Clickable Map.
In The Sun -
- No one knows the South Pacific like Islands in the Sun does.
We have introduced more people to the pleasures of Tahiti, Fiji,
the Cook Islands and the exotic South Seas islands than any
other American travel company ... over 300,000 travelers since
- Islands Magazine - The traveler's guide to island destinations,
adventures and dreams. If your enjoy Island travel, we recommend
that you subscribe to Islands Magazine. Call 805.745.7100. Email
Bay Resort -
- Nestled two miles off the coast of Antigua, lies the exclusive
Jumby Bay Island. Nearly one third of this private, 300-acre
island is home to the 50 suites and villas of Jumby Bay Resort.
A naturalist's haven, the island features three superb, white
sand beaches. One of them, Pasture Bay Beach, is home to endangered
species of turtles, rare birds and sheep. Accessible by private
ferry (approximately 7 minutes from the Antigua mainland), Jumby
Bay, an all-inclusive resort, has the facilities the world-class
traveler desires in an elegant and relaxing atmosphere.
Village Resort -
- Hawai'i as it was meant to be.
Mer Hotel & Dewey House -
- Indulge your every wish at Key West's only oceanfront bed
and breakfast. Bike or stroll to any and all attractions. Sip
tropical cocktails alongside swaying palms. Dance the night
away to the sounds of a steel drum. And relax there's always
plenty of time to soak up the sun or just watch it set.
Palm Island -
- This exclusive private island off the Florida Keys is a paradise
for those seeking superior accommodations, relaxation, superb
spa amenities, gourmet dining and unspoiled natural surroundings.
- LIttle Bay, Jamaica - Secluded swimming lagoons, gardens with
papaya and bananas, miles of unspoiled beaches and cliffs, dazzling
bougainvillea and hibiscus, a staff that caters to your wishes,
ideal snorkeling reefs and spectacular sunsets - no discos -
- Madeira Island is known as the Pearl of the Atlantic, the
floating Garden. Madeira Island - Straight from Funchal, Madeira,
Portugal ... Welcome.
Island Resort -
- We are a small family owned and operated island resort situated
on Matangi Island in the northern Fiji Islands, South Pacific.
Our private South Pacific island offers a variety of activities
including Scuba diving, hiking, sailing and waterskiing as well
as a glimpse of the Fijian culture through village visits and
Island Paradise -
- Upon arrival to Moorea Island (pronounced MOE-oh-ray-ah) in
the heart of French Polynesia, you will be immediately awestruck
by it's natural beauty. Its jagged peaks, cloaked by lush greenery
and encircled by the deep blue of the ocean and sky are everyone's
dream of Polynesia.
- A Fiji Islands Resort. Namale Resort is the manifestation
of a dream of Tony and Becky Robbins, who sat spellbound one
night under a blaze of a billion stars with the Fijian people
in the middle of the South Pacific. Now it's your turn. Namale
will create memories for you that are priceless.
Island - Fiji -
- Located off the Northern coast of Vanua Levu just inside the
Great Sea Reef, one of the largest pristine barrier reefs in
the world, Nukubati Island is the site of a very exclusive resort.
Built in the style of an old coconut plantation, the resort
is surrounded by lush coconut groves and a white coral sand
beach facing a tranquil bay. This unique hideaway is limited
to only fourteen guests at a time
Club Resorts -
- Ocean Club and Ocean Club West are both nestled along the
quiet shores of Grace Bay, one of the Caribbeanās last hidden
treasures. The beaches are like talcum powder. The waters are
clear and warm, with more hues of turquoise blue and emerald
green than youāve ever seen. The sun always seems to be shining.
And on most days, you can even expect a visit from Jo-Jo, a
wild dolphin who's come to call Ocean Club home.
- Phillip Colla is a natural history photographer, videographer
and writer specializing in wild marine mammals, remote islands
of the eastern Pacific and the California kelp forest.
of Insular Affairs -
- Click on Islands - American Samoa : CNMI : IFSM : Guam : Hawaii
: Marshall Islands : Midway : Navassa : Palau : Other Islands
: Pacific Islands Links : Virgin Islands : Wake Island.
Lucaya Beach & Golf Resort -
- Grand Bahama Island. Where parrots fly. Where bonefish swim.
Where palm trees sway.
- As a service to the Pacific Islands community (and those interested
in Pacific Islands), this site attempts to bring together in
one location a catalog (as complete as possible) of the resources
available via the World Wide Web focusing on the Pacific Islands.
- Pridenet - The Islands Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender
in The Islands of Jamaica, Cuba, Bahamas, and Barbados Any listing,
photo or illustration of any business, group or organization
within the pages of Pridenet does not imply their sexual orientation
or that they encourage or discourage any gay, lesbian, bisexual
or transgender patronage.
Edward Island - Canada -
- Prince Edward Island Information Centre - Explore our beaches,
golf courses, parks, attractions and outdoor adventures. Search
for accommodations, campgrounds, restaurants, activities, tours,
and festivals & events.
- G'day, Kia ora and Bula. Welcome to Australian Travel Headquarters.
The very best in customized travel to the South Pacific.
West Indies Resort -
- Royal West Indies Resort is located on Grace Bay, east of
Grace Bay Club. Your vacation getaway in paradise.
Juan Island - Island Getaways -
- Island Getaways. Bed & Breakfast on Whidbey Island in the
Juan Islands -
- Your Information Source for the San Juan Islands. Orcas Island,
San Juan Island, Friday Harbor, Lopez Island, Shaw Island.
- Caribbean resort and Sandals are all but synonymous in certain
parts of the U.S. Findout why by visiting this incredibly comprehensive
online catalogue of Sandals resorts.
- Marathon, Florida Keys. Indulge your fantasies on your own
10 acre private Island. A beautiful beach cottage, a boat and
a sandy beach is as close to a tropical paradise as you can
find. Imagine the privacy of your own sandy beach shaded by
towering coconut palms. Wander along jungle trails to discover
exotic tropical plants and flowers.
- Seacology is the world's premier nonprofit, nongovernmental
organization whose sole and unique purpose is to preserve the
environments and cultures of islands throughout the globe. From
Aitutaki in the South Pacific to Zanzibar off the coast of Africa,
from islands in the Arctic Circle to tropical islands of the
Caribbean, from the Maldives to Micronesia and from Polynesia
to the Pribilofs, Seacology launches projects to help preserve
island ecosystems and cultures.
- Offering the finest selection of private vacation villas and
preferred hotels on the Caribbean's most beautiful island -
St. Barthelemy. Our expert staff travels to the island frequently
and personally inspects all properties to ensure superior services
in helping you plan your "dream" vacation.
of Hawaii -
- Hawai`i Department of Land and Natural Resources.
Del Sol Resort & Country Club -
- Aruba - Enjoy your vacation in the serenity of Aruba's only
master planned Villa Community.
& Caicos Islands -
- Use you BACK BUTTON to return to this page.
Virgin Islands Guide -
- America's Caribbean Paradise - U.S. Virgin Islands Guide.
St. Croix - St. Thomas - St. John.
On Line -
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco Mexico. Whale Watching - Bird Watching
- Hiking - Kayaking - Snorkeling - Island Tour - Scuba Diving
- Sea Turtles.
Island - Canada -
- This travel and tourism guide will help you plan a successful
visit to the West Coast Islands of British Columbia, Canada.
Island - British Columbia, Canada -
- On Vancouver Island is your guide to tourism information for
the Island region. Whether you're looking for tour operators,
a special tour, attractions, or information about the Island
- it's all here.
- Virgin Islands Information Guide. Clickable Map.
and Makena Resorts -
- Maui, Hawaii - Wailea / Makena Resort Condominium Vacations
on Maui's Sunniest Coast.
- Bermuda - Come and enjoy the independent, adventurous and
welcoming spirit of Bermuda.
- Island County -
- Washington State. Welcome to Island County. Whidbey and Camano
Islands. This site is loaded with helpful and informative pages.
- Private Vacation Villas and Specialty Hotels. Wimco is a reservations
and marketing company specializing in private vacation villas
and distinctive small hotels in select Caribbean and European
destinations. Please Choose Your Destination.
Beach Resort -
- Antique - Yepton Beach Resort is located on a 37 acre estate,
bordered to the North by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean
Sea and a quarter mile white sandy beach. Rolling hills and
a lagoon that offers sanctuary to pelicans, egrets, blue and
white herons, and many other exotic birds and fish, make up
the South border.
You are here: Home
- Travel Results - Islands
Copyright 2000-2006 TravelResults.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This website designed, maintained and
hosted for Travelresults.com by
...when it's time to establish an Internet presence.