Ambulance Network -
- English - Spanish - French - German. A privately held corporation,
providing a full-time, in-house staff of Flight and Medical Coordinators
dedicated to ensuring that the highest standard in medical air
transport is provided to our patients.
Resources Laboratory -
- The Air Resources Laboratory, conducts research on processes
that relate to air quality and climate, concentrating on the transport,
dispersion, transformation, and removal of trace gases and aerosols,
their climatic and ecological influences, and exchange between
the atmosphere and biological and non-biological surfaces. The
time frame of interest ranges from minutes and hours to that of
the global climate. Research in all of these areas involves physical
and numerical studies, leading to the development of air quality
simulation models. ARL provides scientific and technical advice
to elements of NOAA and other Government agencies on atmospheric
science, environmental problems, emergency assistance, and climate
Institute for Preventive Medicine -
- This for-profit company publishes materials to teach consumers
how to make wiser healthcare decisions. Call 800.345.2476.
for Disease Control and Prevention -
- Offers information on immunizations, disease outbreaks and geographic
health recommendations. Sponsors the CDC Travelers Hotline. Call
888.232.3228 or 404.639.8100.
- Use your BACK BUTTON to return to this page.
- ...with information about safe airline travel, computer health,
detoxification, airline passenger activism, writing, fear of flying
- Do not let the discomfort of motion sickness disrupt your travel
plans. Motion sickness can be prevented. Herbal remedies and over-the-counter
products can help treat mild discomfort; however, prescription
strength medicine may be needed by persons who tend to develop
nausea and vomiting.
Profile Select Form -
- WHO Vaccine Preventable Diseases Monitoring System.
Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers -
- This not-for-profit organization offers information on health
risks and immunizations, as well as a directory of travel clinics
and English-speaking physicians in 125 countries. Call 519.836.0102
or 716.754.4883. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Society of Travel Medicine -
- This organization of 1,200 health professionals offers travelers
free access to information about worldwide health issues and travel
clinics. Call 770.736.7060.
- For a $55 per-person fee covering fourteen days of travel, International
SOS coordinates emergence care for overseas travelers. Corporate
rates vary. Call 800.523.8930.
- The premier health resource for travelers. Risks & Diseases
.. Travel Clinics .. News .. Articles .. Tools .. Products ..
Insurance. Includes Women's Travel Center - Children's Travel
Center - Senior's Travel Center - Adventure Travel Center.
Jet Assistance -
- MEDJET ASSISTANCE is a membership program for people who travel
for business or pleasure, in the United States or abroad. As a
MEDJET member, if you become ill or are injured and are hospitalized
anywhere in the world, MEDJET will fly you to your home hospital
(or to the hospital of your choice) in a medically equipped and
staffed jet. No travel insurance program or platinum card benefit
guarantees this level of service. Just $175 per year for individuals,
$275 for families.
- Motion Sickness - Prevent It and Enjoy Your Travel. When you
seek relief from motion sickness, doctors can prescribe SCOPACE
for travel comfort.
Jet Lag -
- Jet Lag - what is jet lag, who gets jet lag, reducing jet lag
- First Class Medical Care for Travel Anywhere.
- Pfizer, Inc. is a research-based pharmaceutical company with
global operations. Life is our life's work.
Zaleplon Capsules -
- Some nights, sleep is the most elusive thing on earth. No matter
how hard you try, you can't capture it. Now you can capture the
sleep you need when you need it with Sonata (Zaleplon), a prescription
sleep aid that lets you choose when to take it.
- The premier health resource for travelers.
Health Online -
- The trusted resource of travel medicine practitioners around
the globe, created Travel Health Online to help you on your way
to a safe, healthy adventure.
- National Center for Infectious Diseases.
- Where to work out on the road ...a guide to full-service health
clubs open to visitors.
Health Organization -
- General world health information including Traveller's health.
Pass for Fitness -
- Never Pay Guest Fees Again. The only pass that allows you to
use thousands of health clubs worldwide for one low annual fee.
Now you can be treated as a VIP guest at some of the worlds finest
health clubs, on your next trip for business or pleasure. Members
can receive free guest passes, trial membership, as well as discounts
upon joining their local affiliated health club.
You are here: Home
- Travel Results - Health
Copyright 2000-2006 TravelResults.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This website designed, maintained and
hosted for Travelresults.com by
...when it's time to establish an Internet presence.