- ......the United States and throughout the world. Lets get going.
- AIE Tours offers ground transportation and tour services in
"The Last Frontier." We provide transportation and tour services
for both independent travelers and business purposes in Alaska.
Specializing in Alaskan Tours. Summer & Winter Tours. Rental
Bike. Anchorage received a national award for its trail system.
We are located near the famous Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. Search
for Moose, lots of Birds, and Beluga.
Tails of the Trail -
- While visiting Fairbanks, Alaska in summer, share a personal
home visit with Mary Shields, celebrated Alaskan musher and
author, and her sled dogs. You may have met her in one of her
books, on television or at the Riverboat Discovery. Hear about
her love of living in Alaska with her family of sled dogs. Learn
about Mary's many years of adventure in mushing, where a dog
team carries her to a quiet life in the wilderness. Her achievements
have been recognized and honored by the State of Alaska and
international dog mushing organizations.
- The America Outdoors Association is a professional non-profit
organization of outfitters and guides. If you like the Outdoors,
go to this web site.
Drive-in Movie Theatre -
- Welcome, nostalgia lovers! Join us in taking a trip down memory
lane as we have done in our new book about the history of drive-in
- American Forests - People Caring for Trees & Forests since
- American Trails is the only national, nonprofit organization
working on behalf of ALL trail interests. American Trails members
want to create and protect America's network of interconnected
trails. We support local, regional, and long-distance trails
and greenways, whether they be in backcountry, rural, or urban
areas. Our goal is to support America's trails by finding common
ground and promoting cooperation among all trail interests.
We're involved in everything from training trails advocates
to providing increased trail opportunities for individuals with
disabilities ....trails and greenways for ALL Americans.
Parks & Resorts -
- Fire and Ice. You need to visit this web site to get the picture.
Trail Association -
- The Arizona Trail Association is a membership organization,
seeking active supporters of the Trail, coordinating volunteers,
and providing other essential services to the Arizona Trail
project. The Arizona Trail, the dream of Flagstaff teacher and
hiking enthusiast Dale Shewalter, will eventually be a 790 mile
non-motorized trail that traverses the State from Mexico to
- The mission of the National Audubon Society is to conserve
and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds and other
wildlife for the benefit of humanity and the earth's biological
diversity. Founded in 1905, the National Audubon Society is
named for John James Audubon (1785-1851), famed ornithologist,
explorer, and wildlife artist.
Area Ridge Trail Council
- The Bay Area Ridge Trail Council plans, promotes, and constructs
the Bay Area Ridge Trail, a 400-mile multiple-use trail connecting
parks and preserved open spaces along the ridgelines surrounding
California's San Francisco Bay. The Bay Area Ridge Trail Council
is a non-profit organization offering outings, volunteer opportunities,
and membership benefits.
- You love wild birds and birdwatching and we are happy you
- Fun -
- Ozark Mountain Sightseeing. As a national tourist destination,
Branson is host to over 7 million visitors annually It is a
mixture of neon and nature.
Central Coast -
- Pelican Network - Arts and Environment Home Page - California
- In Cloquet, life is renewed through spring's annual encore.
A favorite vantage point to sample the season is next door to
the city of Carlton at Jay Cooke State Park where visitors are
invited to hike through mile after mile of nature trails, river
vistas and towering pines.
- Home of the Coos Regional Trails Partnership. Here you will
find information about the many hiking, mountain biking, road
bicycling, horseback riding, motorcycling, and boating trails
in and around the Coos region on Oregon's southern coast. An
adventure on every trail.
- Washington State. We've been expecting you. Thanks for stopping
by. Coulee City, Washington, is at the heart of Grant County,
and is home to some of the best farmers, ranchers, cowboys and
regular people there are. And when these folks aren't pickin'
rocks or brandin' calves or raisin' kids, they take advantage
of the incredible surroundings here. Camping, hunting, fishing,
boating, sight seeing and hundreds of miles of great exploring
- DeLorme's powerful and easy-to-use computer mapping products
make it easy to plan trips, find people, places and businesses
and, with our Earthmate GPS Receiver and GPS compatible products,
you'll never get lost again.
of Transportation -
- The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) is at work for
America building a safe transportation system for the 21st century
- one that is international in reach, intermodal in form, intelligent
in character, and inclusive in service.
River Nature Center -
- Alaska - Connecting people with nature ...Spectacular wildlife
viewing, hiking, self-guided nature hikes, backpacking and camping
Winters Outfitters & Saddle -
- Okanogan Country. Winthrop. Washington State. Located in the
Methow Valley. Early Winter's Outfitting is based out of Mazama,
Washington in the beautiful Methow Valley. Owners Aaron Lee
& Judy Burkhart have over a decade of experience guiding pack
trips for recreationists, photographers, hunters and fishermen.
They offer unforgettable experiences with opportunities to participate
in cattle drives, children's camps, packing school, horseback
riding, scenic hunting, fishing, photography trips, day rides,
Tours of Oregon -
- Sightseeing and Nature Day Tours of Oregon and SW Washington
for Individuals, Small Groups and Conventions. Tours include
door-to door transportation from Portland Oregon USA metro area.
- Welcome. Elderhostel, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization
with many years of experience providing high-quality, affordable,
educational adventures for adults who are 55 and older. These
short-term educational programs are a fun and exciting way for
you to share new ideas, explore new places and make new friends.
Slough Safari -
- Monterey, California - Elkhorn Slough is one of California's
largest wetlands and part of a National Estuarine Reserve located
in central Monterey Bay, California, just a short trip from
the Santa Cruz area and the Monterey Peninsula. The wildlife
rich reserve winds inland seven miles and provides an important
feeding and resting place for a fantastic variety of wildlife
such as playful sea otters, curious harbor seals, and hundreds
of species of waterfowl and migratory shorebirds. Each season
is unique and you may be greeted in nature's dynamic playground
by nesting birds, feeding sharks, giant slugs and endangered
animals. Elkhorn Slough Safari is an exciting way to visit this
natural, calm water habitat and will provide excellent opportunities
to view and photograph wildlife close at hand. These two hour
boat cruises include an in-depth look at various aspects of
slough ecology, fascinating history, and birding in the company
of a naturalist guide.
& Game -
- Fish & Game Finder Internet - Fishing, Hunting and Vacationing.
- Everything you need to Get Outdoors.
Line World Wide Sightseeing Tours -
- Gray Line Tours, is the world's largest sightseeing company
offering tours in more than 200 destinations.
Platte River Road Archway Monument -
- The Great Platte River Road Archway Monument spans Interstate
80 near Kearney, Nebraska.
Trail Association -
- Northern Minnesota's Gunflint Trail is a year-round vacation
destination surrounded by the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
and Superior National Forest. Gunflint Trail winds 63 paved
miles north and west to Saganaga lake at the Canadian border.
- The finest insulated backpack coolers available. The Hawaiian
Cooler Company offers a full line of styles to suit every sports
and travel need. From day hikes or trips to the beach to lunch
at the office; international travel to cross country excursions,
comfort and convenience are always yours when a Hawaiian Cooler
is by your side.
Channel Travaler -
- Put some History in your next trip.
far is it -
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary
list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude
of two places, and then calculates the distance between them
(as the crow flies). It also provides a map showing the two
places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
Outdoor Guided Adventures -
- Explore Idaho's official adventure travel site containing
listings for over 400 outfitters/guides and related services.
Idaho has something for everyone: families, sportsmen & women,
seniors, singles, couples, and groups. Learn about Idaho's rivers,
lakes, national forests & wilderness areas; how to plan an adventure
trip; search for a specific type of trip or outfitter; or check
out the latest Hot Deals, This site is updated weekly, so be
sure to bookmark this site to stay current on planning your
Selkirk Loop - Travel Guide -
- Idaho, Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada. The International
Selkirk Loop is a unique, 280 mile (450km), scenic roadway that
wanders through two countries, two states, three Indian Reservations,
and a number of towns and villages. The loop connects the Pend
Oreille Valley with the Kootenay Valley, forming one of North
America's more remote and scenic highways.
- Camp Kiwadinipi -
- Minnesota - Nestled among the pines, aspen and birch, running
a quarter mile along the roaring Stony River, is an oasis of
unspoiled beauty and tranquility Camp Kiwadinipi. Centrally
located with access to everything the pristine Boreal forest
has to offer, from the national wilderness BWCAW to major snowmobile,
ATV and hiking trails to countless lakes and streams, Kiwadinipi
is ideally situated for winter, fall, spring and summer activities.
Our Nature -
- St. Petersburg Beach, Florida. Come out and explore. Eco-Adventures,
walks, treks, retreats, kayak, hikes and more.
National Wildlife Refuge -
- North Idaho. Bonner's Ferry. Our office is located in Bonners
Ferry, Idaho. The refuge manager and staff are responsible for
managing the 2,774 acre Kootenai Refuge, located in the northern
panhandle of Idaho. The refuge serves as a resting and feeding
area for migratory birds.
- Castlegar -
- Canada. Kootenays. B.C. Mountain Biking and Hiking. Waldie
Island Trail. Parks & Trails. This town has a long history dating
back to the early 1800's.
- Oregon - Westfir Chamber of Commerce. If you enjoy the natural
beauty of the great outdoors, the Oakridge-Westfir area offers
you many exciting opportunities. The majestic setting provides
a perfect backdrop for a stress-free vacation. The abundance
of the forest is all around. Its many different kinds of wildlife,
from elk and deer to bald eagles and ospreys, represent the
strength and grace of nature. Many local artists use the forest
as a source of inspiration. Come and view the many hues of green,
blue and gold.
The Beaten Path -
- Dedicated to providing travelers with the highest quality
experiences in the Rockies, Desert Southwest and Alaska. We
are committed to incorporating uncommon, authentic experiences,
as well as the best accommodations and most knowledgeable guides
into every vacation, in order to provide travelers with an insightful
understanding of the region, and a thoroughly enjoyable vacation.
Off The Beaten Path is devoted to protecting and promoting the
health and well being of our treasured geographic region and
Adventure TV -
- Outdoor Adventure -- Action Sports -- Animals & Environment
-- Field & Stream.
- Your departure point for touring holidays, short breaks and
Adventure River Specialists -
- Treat yourself to the O.A.R.S. brand of river vacations or
wilderness adventures. You'll enjoy fantastic river rafting,
kayaking and historical dories; catered cooking, beach sports,
hiking, and the best vacation of your life. Take a river vacation
or wilderness adventure with us this year. You'll be treated
to immense quantities of healthy, fresh foods at every meal,
excitement every day, and relaxation and entertainment every
night. Main Fork of the Salmon River. Alaska/Canada - Baja,
Mexico - California - Grand Canyon - Idaho - International Trips
- Oregon - Utah/Colorado - Wyoming.
The Outdoors -
- Welcome to Love the Outdoors. We strive to be your complete
information guide to the outdoors. We offer a camping guide,
campground directory, camping equipment, RV resources, a hiking
section and much more for you to explore. We are here to provide
you with accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive materials to
help you plan and enjoy your next outdoor adventure.
Lakes Central Reservations -
- Mammoth Lakes is the ideal get-away spot for both winter and
summer recreation. The summer months bring pleasant temperatures
and sunny skies, perfect for excellent trout fishing, camping,
rock climbing, mountain biking, horseback riding, golf and great
- A good stop if you are looking for information about motorcycle
Bike Trails -
- Where to go and how to get there. Enjoy this guide to paved
Minnesota biking trails.
Department of Natural Resources -
- "We will work with people to manage the state's diverse natural
resources for a sustainable quality of life."
Bay Whale Watching -
- Monterey, California - Monterey Bay Whale Watch offers year-round
whale watching trips to observe the spectacular diversity and
abundance of whales and dolphins inhabiting the Bay. Monterey
is the best place in the nation to view a variety of marine
mammals and seabirds. The Monterey Submarine Canyon approaches
close to the shore, allowing deep water species of whales, dolphins,
and seabirds to occur near the coast. Shallow water species,
such as the gray whale, are found very close to shore in the
narrow shelf region.
Travel - Sobek -
- Ours is the kind of travel that real travelers - not tourists
seek ...travel that challenges your preconceptions, touches
your heart, changes your life. Imagine the pleasure of waking
up every day not knowing exactly what will happen, but knowing
youâll enjoy it.
and Zoo's -
- Use your BACK BUTTON to return to this page.
Park Service -
- Gateway to the National Park Service.
Parks Conservation Association -
- Since 1919, the National Parks Conservation Association has
been the sole voice of the American people in the fight to safeguard
the scenic beauty, wildlife, and historical and cultural treasures
of the largest and most diverse park system in the world. CyberSafari
-- Park Safety -- New Parks -- Travel the Parks -- Take A Virtual
Visit of the Parks.
Scenic Sightseeing -
- National Scenic Byways and other Recreational Drives Courtesy
Tour Association, Inc. -
- Information for the consumer about the benefits of packaged
travel and how the National Tour Association plays a role.
Wildlife Refuge System -
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Arizona Chapter. Imagine wild Arizona centuries ago. When
the contours of the lower deserts still carried flowing, shifting
waters ...when tall grasses swayed like oceans across the state.
When running hooves sounded a muffled roar and migrating flocks
winged a dark cloud across the sky.
- Home page of The Nature Conservancy - Help Protect Endangered
Species. Clickable Map.
- Southern Oregon Nature Excursions offers guided scenic driving
excursions and hiking trips to some of the most spectacular
sites in southern Oregon and northern California. We offer all-day,
half-day and overnight trips to destinations such as Crater
Lake, the Redwoods, Klamath birding, the Rogue Valley, the Cascades,
Mt. Shasta, Umpqua waterfalls, the Oregon Coast, Oregon Caves,
and more. Southern Oregon and northern California are unique
in the world in the variety of exciting and special environments
to explore. You will truly experience a natural mystery tour.
Photo Library -
- The NOAA Photo Library has been produced to help bring the
work of one of America's most remarkable Government agencies
to the American people - NOAA.
American Railroad Terminal -
- State-By-State lists of railroad museums, tourist sites and
toy train displays.
to Alaska -
- North to Alaska ...the Road Trip of a Lifetime.
California - Turtle Bay -
- Redding, California - Three wonderful museums with a summer
butterfly house, live animals, miles of walking trails. Turtle
Bay is a collection of indoor / outdoor learning attractions
with a focus on the Sacramento River watershed, its natural
sciences, art and culture, and human history.
Crest Trail Association -
- The mission of the Pacific Crest Trail Association is to protect,
preserve and promote the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail
so as to reflect its world-class significance for the enjoyment,
education and adventure of hikers and equestrians.
- Welcome to the Pine River Area of Central Minnesota....Hub
to the Paul Bunyan Multi-Use Trail and so much more. We invite
you to browse through these pages, which will give you a taste
of what our unique area has to offer. This 100 mile long multiple
use trail runs right through downtown Pine River. Parking is
available all seasons next to the trail. The trail runs between
Brainerd and Bemidji ...passing through several smaller towns
on the way. The trail was constructed using the Burlington Northern
Railroad grade.53.8 miles of the trail is paved from Baxter
to Hackensack and the remaining 46.2 miles has a variable surface
ranging from the original rail bed material to loose sand.The
trail is mostly level and wheelchair accessible.
National Wildlife Refuge
- Stafford, Kansas. Links of interest for you and your family
Adventure Tours -
- Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas. Sightseeing, Hiking,
Canoeing, Vacation Packages and more. Let us be your personal
tour and shuttle provider in historic Hot Springs National Park,
- My life as a seasonal Wildlife Biologist. Links, Links Links
and more Links. Wildlife Biology -- Botany and Wetlands - Biological
Equipment & Software -- Parks and Recreation -- Foresty -- Aquatic
Entomology -- Oceans, watersheds, lakes and rivers -- Natural
Resources Jobs -- Canadian Natural Resource Jobs -- Worldwide
Natural Resource Jobs -- Fisheries Jobs - Entomology Jobs --
Foresty Jobs -- Civil Engineering and Consulting Jobs -- Bird
- The National Recreation Reservation Service is North America's
largest camping reservation service, offering over 49,500 camping
facilities at 1,700 different locations managed by the USDA
Forest Service and the US Army Corps of Engineers.
- Loxahatchee, Florida. Close to 11,500 acres of land and river
await the visitor to Jonathan Dickinson State Park. Teeming
with wildlife, the park offers camping, canoeing, hiking and
bicycling, picnicking, fresh and saltwater fishing and guided
tours of the Loxahatchee River.
- An online encyclopedia of Route 66, roadside icons, mid-century
Googie architecture, bowling alleys, diners and yes, drive-in
Diego - Natural History Tours -
- Multiday voyages. Cruise with the whales, dolphins, seals,
and birds of Baja California's Pacific coast and Sea of Cortez
with Searcher Natural History Tours. You'll hike on Mexico's
protected and remote islands, snorkel with colorful reef fish
and sea lions, explore mangroves and beaches, and seek out ten
different species of whales and dolphins during our 8- to 12-day
Parkways and Highways -
- Scenic Parkways and Highways from America's Best Online.
- The Complete Worldwide Services Manual At Your Fingertips.
ASI was established in 1947 as a worldwide association of sightseeing,
tour and charter companies with members in most tourism areas.
Fishing & Whale Watching -
- Monterey, California - Sports Fishing & Whale Watching Cruises.
We are unique in that we are the only whale watching group that
has marine biologists on all trips, offers trips in Monterey
Bay on a regular basis, schedules trip lengths depending on
the season to allow enough time to watch whales and other marine
life, and has the most skilled captains who know where to find
whales and how to approach them.
of Hawaii -
- Hawai`i Department of Land and Natural Resources.
Parks Online -
- Just like the forest ....this page is growing all the time.
Site includes Additional Park Related links and Canadian Provincial
Parks. Clickable Map.
BBQ Tours -
- Welcome to the Barbeque Tours Web Site. This site is dedicated
to the pursuit and enjoyment of smoked meats.
River Falls -
- More than you can imagine ...Welcome to Thief River Falls,
the hub of Northwestern Minnesota. We would like to extend our
warmest welcome and hospitality to you during your visit to
our community. Our area abounds with a variety of activities
for the visitor. We are located on the new Pine to Prairie Birding
Trail and only 21 miles from the largest wildlife refuge in
Minnesota, Agassiz National Wildlife Refuge.
- Excellent Travel Site.
- Courtesy of SNAP.
- National Geographic Maps.
Trips and Excursions -
- America's Best Online - Train Trips and Excursions.
- The Leisure Travel Network ....online travel shopping resource
that lets you plan at your leisure then book, pack and go
National Parks -
- Welcome to the U.S. National Park Net. This site is dedicated
to providing information on all U.S. National Parks. It is our
intent to provide information that will be timely and of assistance
in planning a trip, vacation or obtaining data about a park.
Tour Operators -
- Planning a Tour - Visit this Site.
- ....for people who love to walk, hike and travel -- Come Walk
With Us. The Walking Connection Magazine provides original content
geared for walkers and hikers. From tips to links; foot health
to training for a marathon; from great walks and hikes to articles
that can help subscribers live healthier lifestyles.
Department of Fish and Wildlife -
- Sound Stewardship of Washington's Fish and Wildlife.
Munger State Trail -
- The Willard Munger State Trail extends from Hinckley, Minnesota
to Duluth, Minnesota and is touted as the longest paved trail
in the USA. A year round recreational trail used by Snowmobiles,
Bikes, Inline Skaters, and Hikers. Welcoming you to share this
magnificent resource are the fine towns and amenities along
- The World Outdoors - Adventure travel, trips, hiking tours,
biking tours, multisport tours, guides and more.
Wide Arts Resources -
- The Definitive Arts and Culture Information Gateway. Offers
the definitive, interactive gateway to all exemplars of qualitative
arts information and culture on the Internet. Artists, museums,
galleries, art history, arts education, antiques, performing
arts ranging from dance to opera, classified ads, resume postings
Global Network -
- WWF International - Forests, climate change, oceans, species,
- Sightseeing Tours -
- Yosemite Sightseeing Tours. Yosemite Valley : Glacier Point
: Mariposa Grove.
You are here: Home
- Travel Results - Sightseeing
Copyright 2000-2006 TravelResults.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This website designed, maintained and
hosted for Travelresults.com by
...when it's time to establish an Internet presence.