de France -
- Le Tour de France - Tour de France. STF is the organizer of
a number of prestigious cycling events, ranging from major classics
like Paris-Roubaix to various stage-races, not to mention the
world-renowned indoor event, which is the Open des Nations. Make
sure to check out our Calendar.
- Le Tour de France
- Everything you need to know about Lance and Team Discovery Channel. Recap the
Tour de France, see behind-the-scenes photos, and get to know
Lance and the team from inside the ropes!
Brown - Cycling and more ......
- This web site has just about everything that you would want
to know about Bikes and Cycling. It is well worth a visit so
click here now! Cette page est ?galement disponible
en fran?ais. Scroll this web site for great bike and cycle links.
- Recreational opportunities on federal lands. This is your one-stop
source for information about recreation on federal lands.
- The Internet's local bike shop. Mountain Bike Mail Order Components
Cycling Association -
- Inspiring people to ride bicycles since 1976 ...take your own
bike and plan your own itinerary.
Sports Online -
- Welcome to Adventure Sports Online. If having the wind in your
face and your heart in your throat is what makes you feel alive,
then this is the place for you. Team Adventure has made it easy
for you to find outfitters and tour guides for your next outdoor
adventure. Outdoor activity resource for whitewater rafting, kayaking,
canoeing, backpacking, hiking, outdoor gear and more. This is
a very nice web site to visit.
by the Sea -
- Monterey, California - Adventures by the Sea in lovely Monterey,
provides a unique special event location on the beach, hosting
team building programs, kayak and bike tours, in-line skating,
live entertainment and more.
- AIE Tours offers ground transportation and tour services in
"The Last Frontier." We provide transportation and tour services
for both independent travelers and business purposes in Alaska.
Specializing in Alaskan Tours. Summer & Winter Tours. Rental Bike.
Anchorage received a national award for its trail system. We are
located near the famous Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. Search for
Moose, lots of Birds, and Beluga.
About Adventures -
- World-class bicycling vacations. Fully-supported, camping &
inn tours with tremendous Rocky Mountain routes, gourmet meals,
sag wagon, luggage transport, experienced staff and local international
airport ground transportation.
- North Idaho - Sandpoint. Alpine Design Mountain Bikes.
By Bicycle -
- We specialize in adventure and fulfillment of bicycle dreams.
Bicycle offers every cyclist the chance to see the country on
terms and speed, by the seat of your bicycle.
- The America Outdoors Association is a professional non-profit
organization of outfitters and guides. If you like the Outdoors,
go to this web site.
- American Forests - People Caring for Trees & Forests since 1875.
- American Trails is the only national, nonprofit organization
working on behalf of ALL trail interests. American Trails members
want to create and protect America's network of interconnected
trails. We support local, regional, and long-distance trails and
greenways, whether they be in backcountry, rural, or urban areas.
Our goal is to support America's trails by finding common ground
and promoting cooperation among all trail interests. We're involved
in everything from training trails advocates to providing increased
trail opportunities for individuals with disabilities ....trails
and greenways for ALL Americans.
- Welcome to ARAIglobal.com - Home of Global Racing Mountain Bike
Team. Select your language.
Outback Adventures -
- Guided adventures tours and bike rentals. Hiking - Mountain
Biking - Rafting.
Bicycle Trails Club -
- We're just a bunch of mountain bikers who came together in the
late 80's to ride together and help maintain and lobby for our
gorgeous trails here in Western Washington.
Country Excursions -
- Mountain Biking Adventures in Maine.
- As outdoor enthusiasts participating in an array of activities
we at Backpacker's Pantry understand the need to pack light and
eat well. We are dedicated to creating dishes that satisfy not
only your palate but your nutritional needs as well. Preparing
our products using both the freeze drying and dehydration methods
not only reduces the weight and prolongs shelf life, but also
locks in all of the nutrients needed to keep an active body fueled
and ready for the next adventure.
- The world's #1 Active Travel company.
Lake Outdoors -
- Located in the heart of Minnesota, Battle Lake Outdoors is dedicated
to crafting the highest quality packs and bags for you, the customer.
A family-owned business, we have built our reputation on this
quality and on the finest in customer service. Over our 16-year
history, our products have all carried a lifetime warranty, although
our bags are so well made that customers have rarely needed to
take advantage of it. Our line of products covers a wide range
of uses, taking you from travel and outdoor adventures to school
or work. Each product is designed with cross-over functionality,
performing well no matter what you use it for.
Area Ridge Trail Council
- The Bay Area Ridge Trail Council plans, promotes, and constructs
the Bay Area Ridge Trail, a 400-mile multiple-use trail connecting
parks and preserved open spaces along the ridgelines surrounding
California's San Francisco Bay. The Bay Area Ridge Trail Council
is a non-profit organization offering outings, volunteer opportunities,
and membership benefits.
Helmet Safety Institute -
- Bike Helmets. The is a very informative, right to the point
web site. It's your head.
- Bicycling in Texas. Use your BACK BUTTON to return to this
- Where we go and What you'll do ...
Federation of Wisconsin -
- Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin / Bicycling Links.
- Bicycling : Bicycling : Bicycling.
- Presented by New South Network Services. Purveyor of Web and
CGI services to the bike industry.
- .....the standard database of the bicycle industry. You can
use the power of Bike-alog to get everything you want at the best
China Adventures -
- BikeChina is aimed at the promotion of cycle touring in China.
Why bicycle in China. With the world's largest population and
largest cycling population, cycling in China is a unparalleled
treat to those of us who grew up strapped into the seat of a car.
We consider the bicycle the perfect means of transportation since
it allows the body to keep pace with the mind. This site is designed
to help you plan a wonderful cycle tour in China. At BikeChina,
we believe small groups enhance the experience.Bike
- Bicycle Built for Three - The family that plays together can
stay together on the new Family Tandem Triple from Bike Friday
....and much more about Biking.
Hike Adventures -
- Multisport adventures in South and Central America, Canada,
New Zealand and
Kilimanjaro. Bike, Hike, Raft, Kayak, Climb, Horseback ride and
Innertube in one adventure-filled expedition. This web site has
some excellent links.
- .....the world of motorcycling at your fingertips.
- Road Bike Review.
- BikeRide.com - Cycling in the Pacific Northwest and Around the
Riders Tours -
- Distinctive vacations in New England, Canada & Europe.
- Welcome to the Bike Shop.
- Bicycle rental & touring centers. Locations in San Francisco,
San Diego, Seattle, Santa Monica, Denver, Washington D.C. and
- Komponents for the people. It's no secret that the bicycle industry
is full of hype. "New" this, and "Miracle" that. Sometimes it's
hard for anyone without an engineering degree to separate the
fact from the fiction, or the worthwhile from the trendy........
- Welcome to the official web site of the Bicycle Ride Across
- A certain Ride -- A certain beauty. There were many steps in
the evolution of the modern mountain bike and no single inventor........
Canyon Country -
- Utah's Bryce Canyon Country is home to two national parks (Capitol
Reef & Bryce), a national recreation area (Lake Powell), America's
newest national monument (Grand Staircase), and three state parks
(Kodachrome Basin, Petrified Forest, Anasazi Indian Village).
- Dedicated to making it easy for people to interact with each
other, primarily through sport and recreational activities. Getting
together to bike, climb, golf, hike and more is a cinch with
& Robinson -
- Specializes in walking and biking tours and has introduced excursions
- We are a service oriented Arizona based bike shop now with
a great online store.
- Maybe you're a cyclist, maybe you're a trail runner or maybe
you're the kind of person who blows out of work early on Friday
and heads to the mountains for a weekend of adventure. Hydrate
- Handmade in the USA. Great Bicycles.
Bicycle Club -
- The Cascade Bicycle Club is based in Seattle, Washington, and
serves about 4,000 members throughout the Puget Sound region.
There are club rides virtually every day of the year. The club
also sponsors the Cascade Training Series which is designed to
get you ready for a Cascade event or to meet your own bicycle
goals and also multiple day Tours. This is a very informative
web site with many helpful links.
- Challenge Unlimited prides itself in specialized tours. Every
trip gives the participants the opportunity to experience great
physical, mental, and cultural journeys...opening up the best
that each country has to offer. From biking down the summit of
14,110 foot Pikes Peak (Pikes Peak by Bike), four days of touring
the Colorado Aspens (Tour des Aspens) to biking from pub to pub
in Ireland (the Great Irish Pub Race), to exploring the hidden
valleys of the Himalayas, to summiting Kilimanjaro and viewing
wildlife in Africa or biking, hiking and rafting in the rainforests
of Costa Rica, we have a trip to fit your adventure dreams.
- In Cloquet, life is renewed through spring's annual encore.
A favorite vantage point to sample the season is next door to
the city of Carlton at Jay Cooke State Park where visitors are
invited to hike through mile after mile of nature trails, river
vistas and towering pines.
Bicycling and Snowshoe Adventures -
- The best way we know to get the most out of your few precious
vacation days is to get out of the car and get on a bike or a
pair of snowshoes. After all, you're about to visit Estes Park,
home of Rocky Mountain National Park, one of the the most spectacular
spots on the planet. See it in all its 360-degree splendor on
a Colorado Bicycling and Snowshoeing Adventures tour, the high
point of your vacation.
- The Conservation Alliance is a group of 62 outdoor businesses
whose collective contributions support grassroots citizen-action
groups and their efforts to protect wild and natural areas where
outdoor enthusiasts recreate. Alliance funds play a pivotal role
in the protection of rivers, trails, wild lands -- natural areas
where outdoor enthusiasts spend their time.
- Home of the Coos Regional Trails Partnership. Here you will
find information about the many hiking, mountain biking, road
bicycling, horseback riding, motorcycling, and boating trails
in and around the Coos region on Oregon's southern coast. An adventure
on every trail.
- Thousands of bicycle enthusiasts around the world use Cyber
Cyclery every day to find a wide variety of biking related information,
resources and services ....the internet bicycling hub -- for bicycle
riders around the world.
- Welcome to Cycleweb.co.uk - the UK's No.1 Hub Site. Cycleweb.co.uk
has been designed to provide you with comprehensive Internet based
cycle information, backed by a support team of experts in all
fields of cycling, who are here to answer any questions you may
West - Ireland -
- CycleWest Ireland Tours are designed for bike riders at every
level - no experience necessary. Cycle at your own pace. Ride
alone or with a group. Our tour guides are on hand to assist you.
- French Dirt Cycling Tours specializes in tours for those who
are looking for an unforgettable experience in France.
Trail Association -
- Northern Minnesota's Gunflint Trail is a year-round vacation
destination surrounded by the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
and Superior National Forest. Gunflint Trail winds 63 paved miles
north and west to Saganaga lake at the Canadian border.
- The finest insulated backpack coolers available. The Hawaiian
Cooler Company offers a full line of styles to suit every sports
and travel need. From day hikes or trips to the beach to lunch
at the office; international travel to cross country excursions,
comfort and convenience are always yours when a Hawaiian Cooler
is by your side.
to Hut - Mountain Division Hut Association -
- ....for Skiers, Snowboarders, Snowshoers, Cyclists, and Hikers
to Hut - San Juan Hut System -
- Telluride, Colorado. Ski Route and Bike Route.
to Hut - Yurts of Never Summer -
- Pick your Colorado outdoor adventure: backcountry skiing, hiking,
camping, mountain biking, fishing, hunting or just a relaxing
setting for viewing wildlife and spectacular mountain scenery
- the yurts offer something for everyone.
Outdoor Guided Adventures -
- Explore Idaho's official adventure travel site containing listings
for over 400 outfitters/guides and related services. Idaho has
something for everyone: families, sportsmen & women, seniors,
singles, couples, and groups. Learn about Idaho's rivers, lakes,
national forests & wilderness areas; how to plan an adventure
trip; search for a specific type of trip or outfitter; or check
out the latest Hot Deals, This site is updated weekly, so be sure
to bookmark this site to stay current on planning your future
Mountain Bicycling Association -
- MBA's mission is to promote mountain bicycling opportunities
that are environmentally sound and socially responsible. Since
1988, IMBA has been bringing out the best in mountain biking by
encouraging low-impact riding, volunteer trailwork participation,
cooperation among different trail user groups, and innovative
trail management solutions.
Orienteering Federation -
- Foot -- Ski -- Bike -- Trail. Orienteering has been described
as "running while playing chess" and "cunning running." It is
easy to learn how to orienteer, but the challenges the sport provides
are endless. Orienteering offers an intellectual challenge in
addition to ordinary physical exercise. Orienteering is a sport
for everyone, despite their age and experience.
- Prescott, Arizona - Bicycle Rentals. Working for a bicycle friendly
Prescott. Located at: 710 White Spar Road. Call 520.776.1755.
- Ireland -
- Escape to the Irish Outdoors.
- Welcome to the Kona World.
- Castlegar -
- Canada. Kootenays. B.C. Mountain Biking and Hiking. Waldie Island
Trail. Parks & Trails. This town has a long history dating back
to the early 1800's.
Tahoe - Tahoe Rim Trail -
- The Tahoe Rim Trail Association is a volunteer non-profit 501(C)(3)
organization established in 1981 to plan, construct, and maintain
the Tahoe Rim Trail. This 150-mile, twenty-four inch, single-track
trail is open to hiking, equestrians, and mountain biking (in
most areas). The trail encompasses the ridgetops of the Lake Tahoe
Basin, crossing six counties, and two states. The Tahoe Rim Trail
overlaps with approximately fifty miles of the Pacific Crest National
of American Bicyclists -
- Working for a Bicycle-Friendly America.
- LeMond and Winning. The Tradition Continues.
Pass Ski & Recreation -
- Northern Idaho - Lookout Pass Ski and Recreation Area in northern
Idaho. Route of the Hiawatha, mountain bike or hiking trail, including
the Taft Tunnel --- At Lookout Pass, we're committed to providing
you and your family with a great skiing experience. The snow comes
early. It snows regularly. And our climate results in snow that
tends to be light and fun to ski.
Lakes Central Reservations - -
- Mammoth Lakes is the ideal get-away spot for both winter and
summer recreation. The summer months bring pleasant temperatures
and sunny skies, perfect for excellent trout fishing, camping,
rock climbing, mountain biking, horseback riding, golf and great
Bike Trails -
- Where to go and how to get there. Enjoy this guide to paved
Minnesota biking trails.
- Cross the Line. Check out your favorite Team Mongoose riders,
new places to ride, and more Mongoose products than ever before.
Bike Magazine -
- Everything about Mountain Biking.
- The Internet's Mountain Bike Park.
- Welcome to the #1 mountain bike community on the web.
- Built by athletes, for athletes. Check on upcoming events and
Center for Bicycling and Walking -
- We are all part of a network of people, organizations and agencies
working together to make America more bicycle-friendly and walkable.
Cycle Network -
- The National Cycle Network is a safe, attractive, high-quality
network for cyclists and a major new amenity for walkers and people
with disabilities. Almost half the Network will be entirely traffic-free,
built along old railway lines, canal towpaths, forestry tracks,
riversides and urban spaces, and in many cases these sections
will be ideal for pushchairs as well as for cyclists and pedestrians.
The other half will follow existing roads; town roads may be traffic-calmed
or incorporate cycle lanes, quiet minor roads will be used for
country sections and there will be special crossings over busy
roads where needed.
Parks Conservation Association -
- Since 1919, the National Parks Conservation Association has
been the sole voice of the American people in the fight to safeguard
the scenic beauty, wildlife, and historical and cultural treasures
of the largest and most diverse park system in the world. CyberSafari
-- Park Safety -- New Parks -- Travel the Parks -- Take A Virtual
Visit of the Parks.
- BMX Bikes _ Freestyle Bikes _ Trail Bikes _ Components _ SkateBoards
_ SurfBoards _ WakeBoards _ SnowBoards _ Nirve Gear.
- Go to Northwave Bike shoes ....at the bottom of the page.
- Lucil, Washington State. Adventure Travel in Idaho. Whitewater
rafting, horseback riding, hiking & more. All of our trips reflect
our commitment to excellence, a passion visible in everything
from our dedicated guides and professional staff to our belief
in superior customer service. Our passion extends to providing
our clients with innovative, intimate trips of the highest quality.
Please join us on our journey and allow us to share our passion
- Open for adventure. North Central Washingtona^s Okanogan Country,
located halfway between the metropolitan areas of Seattle and
Spokane, encompasses more than 14,000 square miles of pristine,
natural beauty. Larger than several states, Okanogan Country is
bordered on the north by the Canadian Okanagan, on the south and
east by the Columbia River Basin and Lake Roosevelt, and on the
west by the 10,000 foot peaks of the majestic North Cascade Mountains.
North Central Washingtona^s Okanogan Country, located halfway between
the metropolitan areas of Seattle and Spokane, encompasses more
than 14,000 square miles of pristine, natural beauty. Larger than
several states, Okanogan Country is bordered on the north by the
Canadian Okanagan, on the south and east by the Columbia River
Basin and Lake Roosevelt, and on the west by the 10,000 foot peaks
of the majestic North Cascade Mountains. Okanogan Country offers
wide-open spaces teeming with wildlife, spectacular scenery and
rural charm. It features a diverse blend of snow covered peaks,
small towns, western history, art galleries and museums, live
theatre, farmers markets and fresh from the field produce stands,
music festivals, rodeos, country fairs and two famous dams. The
area is dotted with hundreds of lakes, rivers and streams, and
blessed by sunny days and clear, star-filled nights. Throughout
Washington State. Okanogan Country, rafting, fishing, hiking,
rock climbing, biking, horseback riding, wilderness packing and
more are available from spring through fall. Winter offers cross-country
and downhill skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling.
Adventure TV -
- Outdoor Adventure -- Action Sports -- Animals & Environment
-- Field & Stream.
Magazine Online -
- Off the beaten track and simple elegance have been the themes
here, and this classic e-zine epitomizes that spirit. Outside
has always been driven by the search for innovative ways to connect
people to the world outdoors. With the Internet, there's a whole
new layer of depth added to that quest, which makes Outside Online
a truly exciting place to be right now. Outside Online slips the
bonds of print, so we can offer you a wealth of information in
a variety of forms that you can't get anywhere but online. We
have all the space, all the media, none of the lag time, and all
the dimensions to bring you everything from mountaintop audio
clips to up-to-the-minute snow reports to an events calendar to
lists of manufacturer contacts to expert answers to your questions.
Environment .. Gear .. Travel .. Sports .. Bodywork .. News ..
Northwest Trail -
- The 1200 mile Pacific Northwest Trail (PNT), running from the
Continental Divide to the Pacific Ocean, ranks among the most
scenic trails in the world. This carefully chosen path is high
for the views and long on adventure. It includes the Rocky Mountains,
Selkirk Mountains, Pasayten Wilderness, North Cascades, Olympic
Mountains, and Wilderness Coast. The Trail crosses 3 national
parks and 7 national forests. You can play an important part in
developing, enjoying, and preserving the PNT. Whether you are
a PNT hiker or volunteer, this Web site welcomes you and offers
you a forum.
to Peak Trail and Wilderness -
- Hiking, Backpacking, Trail and Wilderness Worldwide Web Sites.
the Pinchot -
- Mount St. Helens, Lewis River Valley. Washington State - Ride
through the Cascade Mountains and enjoy spectacular views of Mount
St. Helens and ancient northwest forests.
- Your Bicycle Information Roadway.
Bicycling Association of America -
- Tucson, Arizona. Home of the America's Largest Perimeter Bicycling
Event. P.B.A.A. promotes cycling as a means of recreation, good
health, transportation and competition. The Tucson-based organization
was established to organize perimeter events and to encourage
cyclists to bicycle perimeters of towns, cities, states, countries,
and any geographical boundary. P.B.A.A.'s motto:" One learns more
by going around than cutting across."
- Welcome to the Pine River Area of Central Minnesota....Hub to
the Paul Bunyan Multi-Use Trail and so much more. We invite you
to browse through these pages, which will give you a taste of
what our unique area has to offer. This 100 mile long multiple
use trail runs right through downtown Pine River. Parking is available
all seasons next to the trail. The trail runs between Brainerd
and Bemidji ...passing through several smaller towns on the way.
The trail was constructed using the Burlington Northern Railroad
grade.53.8 miles of the trail is paved from Baxter to Hackensack
and the remaining 46.2 miles has a variable surface ranging from
the original rail bed material to loose sand.The trail is mostly
level and wheelchair accessible.
Cycle Club -
- Their Links page is great. Filled with helpful and informative
links. Courtesy of Prairie Cycle Club, Urbana, Illinois.
- Iowa. In the beginning, when a few friends got together for
a casual bike ride across Iowa in 1973, no one imagined that a
tradition would be born, let alone that it would become the longest,
largest and oldest bicycle touring event in the world. RAGBRAI
has paid a number of visits to Iowa landmarks, including stopping
by the Grotto of Redemption in West Bend four times, the St. Francis
Xavier Basilica in Dyersville three times, the Field of Dreams
in Dyersville twice, the Little Brown Church in Nashua once in
1982, and riders have ridden down the famous "Snake Alley" in
Burlington three times. Riders also pedaled through historic Cedar
Bridge in Madison County in 1997.
- There is so much to see and so many places to go in this wide
world of ours. Every kid with training wheels who races around
the block knows it. Even now it's still a bike ride away. Spin
to the coffee shop, the beach or over a sweet stretch of single
track, we've got just the bike to match your journey. Whether
you're on an aluminum road bike, a full-suspension mountain bike
or an upright Sport Comfort bike, one thing is certain, Raleigh
takes you there.
- The BIGGEST outdoor store on the net. In 1938, mountain climbers
Lloyd and Mary Anderson joined with 23 fellow Northwest climbers
to found Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI). The group formed
a consumer cooperative to supply themselves with high-quality
ice axes and other climbing gear. During the past six decades,
REI has grown into a renowned international supplier of specialty
outdoor gear, currently serving more than 1.8 million active members
through 60 retail stores in the U.S. and Japan and by direct sales
via the Internet, telephone and mail.
- Loxahatchee, Florida. Close to 11,500 acres of land and river
await the visitor to Jonathan Dickinson State Park. Teeming with
wildlife, the park offers camping, canoeing, hiking and bicycling,
picnicking, fresh and saltwater fishing and guided tours of the
- Searching for sports racks. Road Racks is the source for multi-sport
and commercial vehicle racks, offering quality names such as Thule
- Mountain Bike suspension is born. In 1987 at the Bicycle Industry's
Premier trade show in Long Beach, California, Paul Turner, a Honda
motocross race mechanic and Keith Bontrager, a bicycle frame manufacturer,
showed a futuristic full suspension bicycle (with front and rear
shocks) to legions of doubters. "It will never work," "it's too
heavy," "my arms and legs are all the suspension I need on my
bike." A few people knew those doubters were wrong .....
Mountain National Park - Colorado -
- The park's rich scenery typifies the massive grandeur of the
Rocky Mountains. Trail Ridge Road crosses the Continental Divide
and looks out over peaks that tower more than 14,000 feet high.
Wildlife and wildflowers call these 415.2 square miles (265,727
acres) of Colorado's front range, home. Not for the faint of heart
Marquis' Cycling Page -
- Many helpful and interesting links. This site is worth a visit.
- Schweitzer, Idaho. The mountain on the Lake. What's Up. Selkirk
Lodge - Mountain Homes - Biking - Horse Rides - Concerts - Golf
- Winter - Season Passes - Kayaking.
Gull Century -
- Maryland. Sponsored by Salisbury University and Campus Recreation.
Bicycle Club -
- The Seattle Bicycle Club Inc. is a not-for-profit membership
organization dedicated to the interests of recreational cycling
enthusiasts. Our interests are recreation, exercise, safety and
camaraderie. We don't pollute or block traffic and we encourage
cyclists to adhere to traffic laws.
- Cycling . Windsurfing . Snowboards . X-Country Skiing. We ship
anywhere in Canada.
Country Travel -
- Silver Country Travel - Idaho, Washington and Montana Adventure
- Sunglasses : Goggles : Accessories.
- Bikes plus much more.
of Hawaii -
- Hawai`i Department of Land and Natural Resources.
- Gorge Games -
- Outdoor World Championships. Columbia River Gorge, Oregon. 49er
Sail - Adventure - Climb - Kayak - Kiteboard - Mountain Bike -
Trail Run - Windsurf.
- The #1 Selling Hitch Mounted Bicycle Carrier.
- Colorado. Founded in 1989 and based in Evergreen, Colorado,
we promote cycling and support our local community through weekly
club rides, our monthly newsletter Bike Beat and periodic meetings
featuring topics of interest to cyclists in Colorado. We also
sponsor the Triple Bypass.
River Falls -
- More than you can imagine ...Welcome to Thief River Falls, the
hub of Northwestern Minnesota. We would like to extend our warmest
welcome and hospitality to you during your visit to our community.
Our area abounds with a variety of activities for the visitor.
We are located on the new Pine to Prairie Birding Trail and only
21 miles from the largest wildlife refuge in Minnesota, Agassiz
National Wildlife Refuge.
- Okanagan, Penticton, BC, Canada - Providing recreational bike
the vineyards in Penticton and the South Okanagan during the Spring
Okanagan Wine Festival.
- Black Hills National Forest Mountain, South Dakota. Bike Rental.
The best service, information and transport to trailheads is available
at Trailside Bikes in Custer. Call 888.673.BIKE. Visit our web
- Hiking and mountain biking trails covering North America, this
is your connection to the outdoors.
- For serious riders looking for a competitive edge.
- Triathlete Magazine - The Premier Voice for Triathlon and Multisport.
- Been there ....done that.
States Cycling Federation -
- Whether you crave the intensity of a criterium, the challenge
of a long road race, or the strategy of track racing, the USCF
lets you take the lead. No matter what your age or ability, the
USCF has categories and events to suit any cyclist.
Cycliste Internationale -
- UCI- Union Cycliste Internationale - The mission of the International
Cycling Union is to develop and promote all aspects of cycling
without discrimination of any kind, in close cooperation with
National Federations and major associates. --- La mission de l'Union
Cycliste Internationale est de d?velopper et de promouvoir toutes
les facettes du cyclisme, sans discrimination de quelque sorte
que ce soit, avec la proche coop?ration de ses F?d?rations Nationales
et ses principaux partenaires.
Bicycling Vacations -
- Worldwide bicycling vacations. Riding the road to discovery.
- VeloNews - The Journal of Competitive Cycling.
Department of Fish and Wildlife -
- Sound Stewardship of Washington's Fish and Wildlife.
Trails Association -
- Washington Trails Association is a volunteer-driven, non-profit
organization working since 1966 to preserve, enhance and promote
hiking opportunities in Washington state through collaboration,
education, advocacy and trail maintenance. We believe that in
addition to recreational value, our natural areas provide spiritual,
economic and environmental benefits for all people. We are committed
to preserving this rich heritage for current and future generations.
- The New England Bicycle Source.
Munger State Trail -
- The Willard Munger State Trail extends from Hinckley, Minnesota
to Duluth, Minnesota and is touted as the longest paved trail
in the USA. A year round recreational trail used by Snowmobiles,
Bikes, Inline Skaters, and Hikers. Welcoming you to share this
magnificent resource are the fine towns and amenities along the
Mountain Bike & Tea Society -
- The Women's Mountain Bike and Tea Society is a network of women
of all ages and abilities who share a passion for pedaling in
- The World Outdoors - Adventure travel, trips, hiking tours,
biking tours, multisport tours, guides and more.
- One Planet - One Tribe. Race..Gear..Beat.
Mountain Lodge -
- Winter Park, Colorado. What a way to getaway. Biking, hiking,
fishing, golf and much more.
National Park -
- ...saddle up among massive cliffs and giant boulders.
You are here: Home
- Travel Results - Bicycling
Copyright 2000-2006 TravelResults.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This website designed, maintained and
hosted for Travelresults.com by
...when it's time to establish an Internet presence.