to Peak Trail and Wilderness -
- Hiking, Backpacking, Trail and Wilderness Worldwide Web Sites.
Choose from Thousands of Trails and Hikes.
- Welcome to Brigade Quartermasters On-Line Catalog.
Sports Online -
- Welcome to Adventure Sports Online. If having the wind in your
face and your heart in your throat is what makes you feel alive,
then this is the place for you. Team Adventure has made it easy
for you to find outfitters and tour guides for your next outdoor
adventure. Outdoor activity resource for whitewater rafting, kayaking,
canoeing, backpacking, hiking, outdoor gear and more. This is
a very nice web site to visit.
- All Outdoors is the world's largest and most established online
community for people who love the outdoors.
- American Trails is the only national, nonprofit organization
working on behalf of ALL trail interests. American Trails members
want to create and protect America's network of interconnected
trails. We support local, regional, and long-distance trails and
greenways, whether they be in backcountry, rural, or urban areas.
Our goal is to support America's trails by finding common ground
and promoting cooperation among all trail interests. We're involved
in everything from training trails advocates to providing increased
trail opportunities for individuals with disabilities ....trails
and greenways for ALL Americans.
- The America Outdoors Association is a professional non-profit
organization of outfitters and guides. If you like the Outdoors,
go to this web site.
Country Tours -
- Here you will experience the passion we hold for the Rocky Mountain
west. Whether you yearn to mountain bike in the Canadian Rockies,
cast your fly into the world famous Yellowstone River, hike through
the canyons of Bryce & Zion or paddle the whitewater of the Snake
River, with the click through these pages you are on your way.
- A resource for backpacking, hiking and the outdoors.
Area Ridge Trail Council
- The Bay Area Ridge Trail Council plans, promotes, and constructs
the Bay Area Ridge Trail, a 400-mile multiple-use trail connecting
parks and preserved open spaces along the ridgelines surrounding
California's San Francisco Bay. The Bay Area Ridge Trail Council
is a non-profit organization offering outings, volunteer opportunities,
and membership benefits.
- Socks - Socks - Socks.
Canyon Country -
- Utah's Bryce Canyon Country is home to two national parks (Capitol
Reef & Bryce), a national recreation area (Lake Powell), America's
newest national monument (Grand Staircase), and three state parks
(Kodachrome Basin, Petrified Forest, Anasazi Indian Village).
Central Coast -
- Pelican Network - Arts and Environment Home Page - California
- U.S. National Forest campground Guide. This is a great web site.
- Therm-a-Rest .. Platypus .. SweetWater .. Packtowl .. SealLine
- .....inspired by nature.
Camping Gear by the Camping Gear Store -
- The Camping Gear Store by Armitage Hardware carries all original
quality Coleman Camping Products and is an authorized reseller
of genuine Coleman Products. If you would like to visit the official
Coleman Company, Inc. Web Site, please go to www.coleman.com.
We hope you enjoy your visit.
- The Conservation Alliance is a group of 62 outdoor businesses
whose collective contributions support grassroots citizen-action
groups and their efforts to protect wild and natural areas where
outdoor enthusiasts recreate. Alliance funds play a pivotal role
in the protection of rivers, trails, wild lands -- natural areas
where outdoor enthusiasts spend their time.
- Home of the Coos Regional Trails Partnership. Here you will
find information about the many hiking, mountain biking, road
bicycling, horseback riding, motorcycling, and boating trails
in and around the Coos region on Oregon's southern coast. An adventure
on every trail.
- Black Hills National Forest -
- Hiking, mountain biking and horse riding on 260 miles of trails
throughout the forest. Two trails, the Centennial Trail and the
Mickerlson Trail, run the entire length of the Black Hills. Call
605.673.2251 or visit our Web site.
- Sleep comfy and cozy in a silk sleep sack. Lightweight and easy
to pack in its own drawstring bag. Adds warmth in the cold. Cool
and soothing in the heat. It's a liner for your sleeping bag or
motel or hostel bed. Seven styles. Beautiful colors. Satisfaction
River Touring Center -
- West Virginia - Elk River offers quality mountain bike tours.
Weekend to week-long tours with moderate to challenging single
track terrain are offered. Ride with us on over 200 miles of trails
out the door of the Center. We offer women's clinics, and we're
the home of the West Virginia Fat tire Festival and the Wild 100.
Snowboarding, Biking and Nordic Skiing - Snowshoe Mountain Resort.
& Game -
- Fish & Game Finder Internet - Fishing, Hunting and Vacationing.
Canyon Explorer -
- This page is an index to the various backcountry trails and
also contains information on how to obtain a backcountry permit.
Glen Trails - New Hampshire -
- New Hampshire Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center - New England's
finest outdoor center located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.Canoeing
- kayaking - biking - fishing and hiking something for the whole
- .....everything outdoors.
Trail Association -
- Northern Minnesota's Gunflint Trail is a year-round vacation
destination surrounded by the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
(BWCAW) and Superior National Forest. From the village of Grand
Marais on Lake Superior's north shore, the Gunflint Trail (County
Road 12) winds 63 paved miles north and west to Saganaga Lake
at the Canadian border. Fall offers striking colors and prime
hiking, biking, and canoeing. Winter features world-class cross-country
skiing, dogsledding and skijoring, snowshoeing, snowmobiling,
and sleigh rides. Spring brings wildflowers, great fishing, and
migrating song birds. Summer is for boating, relaxing, canoe trips,
and camping. Your friendly and knowledgeable northwoods hosts
provide lakeside resorts, cabins, B&B's, canoe outfitters, and
campgrounds with modern comforts and amenities - rustic to luxurious
- including fireplaces, hot tubs, saunas, and some truly great
food. Look around the site (and come back often). We look forward
to welcoming you to a vacation of a different nature on the Gunflint
- The finest insulated backpack coolers available. The Hawaiian
Cooler Company offers a full line of styles to suit every sports
and travel need. From day hikes or trips to the beach to lunch
at the office; international travel to cross country excursions,
comfort and convenience are always yours when a Hawaiian Cooler
is by your side.
Springs - Wind Cave National Park -
- Two nature trails explore the grasslands and ponderosa pine
forest, plus hiking cross-country or on fire roads.
Orienteering Federation -
- Foot -- Ski -- Bike -- Trail. Orienteering has been described
as "running while playing chess" and "cunning running." It is
easy to learn how to orienteer, but the challenges the sport provides
are endless. Orienteering offers an intellectual challenge in
addition to ordinary physical exercise. Orienteering is a sport
for everyone, despite their age and experience.
- Camp Kiwadinipi -
- Minnesota - Nestled among the pines, aspen and birch, running
a quarter mile along the roaring Stony River, is an oasis of unspoiled
beauty and tranquility Camp Kiwadinipi. Centrally located with
access to everything the pristine Boreal forest has to offer,
from the national wilderness BWCAW to major snowmobile, ATV and
hiking trails to countless lakes and streams, Kiwadinipi is ideally
situated for winter, fall, spring and summer activities.
- Castlegar -
- Canada. Kootenays. B.C. Mountain Biking and Hiking. Waldie Island
Trail. Parks & Trails. This town has a long history dating back
to the early 1800's.
Tahoe - Tahoe Rim Trail -
- The Tahoe Rim Trail Association is a volunteer non-profit 501(C)(3)
organization established in 1981 to plan, construct, and maintain
the Tahoe Rim Trail. This 150-mile, twenty-four inch, single-track
trail is open to hiking, equestrians, and mountain biking (in
most areas). The trail encompasses the ridgetops of the Lake Tahoe
Basin, crossing six counties, and two states. The Tahoe Rim Trail
overlaps with approximately fifty miles of the Pacific Crest National
Pass Ski & Recreation -
- Northern Idaho - Lookout Pass Ski and Recreation Area in northern
Idaho. Route of the Hiawatha, mountain bike or hiking trail, including
the Taft Tunnel --- At Lookout Pass, we're committed to providing
you and your family with a great skiing experience. The snow comes
early. It snows regularly. And our climate results in snow that
tends to be light and fun to ski.
The Outdoors -
- Welcome to Love the Outdoors. We strive to be your complete
information guide to the outdoors. We offer a camping guide, campground
directory, camping equipment, RV resources, a hiking section and
much more for you to explore. We are here to provide you with
accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive materials to help you plan
and enjoy your next outdoor adventure.
Trails - Vermont -
- Shelburne, Vermont has some of the finest trails in the Champlain
Valley. Maple's trails offer terrain for all abilities, with sweeping
views of the Green Mountains to the east, and the Adirondacks
to the west.
Department of Natural Resources -
- "We will work with people to manage the state's diverse natural
resources for a sustainable quality of life."
Mission Kitchen -
- A unique collection of outdoor gear designed to simplify and
enhance the quality of your outdoor adventures.
- Montrail is an impassioned group of outdoor fanatics pushing
the envelope on fit and footwear technology for our favorite sports.
Be it ultra-running, alpine climbing, backpacking, or adventure
racing, we turn our indulgence in outdoors into new designs that
improve the experience.
County Trails - New Jersey -
- With 25 county parks on over 13,300 acres, four state parks,
a national historic park, and a national wildlife refuge, Morris
County has made a strong commitment to the preservation of open
Barn and Breakfast -
- Located just east of Auburn, California, in the heart of the
historic Gold Country region. We are close to the World-famous
100-Mile Tevis Cup Trail and the many other scenic riding trails
first blazed by early emigrants and Forty-Niners along the rugged
slopes of the American River canyon.
Oregon/California Trail Center -
- This web site celebrates the Oregon / California Trail as it
traverses the great state of Idaho and the Idaho county of Bear
Lake. As you enjoy this web site, you will find valuable details
about the historical importance of the Center, information related
to local tourist activities, accommodations, and interesting facts
that will make this site one to return to often.
Park Service Trails -
- Americans are seeking trail opportunities as never before to
participate in a wide range of activities. From walking to bicycling,
horseback riding to snowmobiling, mountain biking to backpacking,
cross country skiing to jogging, canoeing to retracing historical
travel routes, trails are used by all types of people in settings
ranging from urban, suburban, and rural to wilderness.
Parks Conservation Association -
- Since 1919, the National Parks Conservation Association has
been the sole voice of the American people in the fight to safeguard
the scenic beauty, wildlife, and historical and cultural treasures
of the largest and most diverse park system in the world. CyberSafari
-- Park Safety -- New Parks -- Travel the Parks -- Take A Virtual
Visit of the Parks.
Scenic Trails -
- Courtesy of GORP - Great Outdoor Recreation Pages - National
Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail Route -
- The New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail Route was established
in 1988 "to provide for public appreciation, education, understanding,
and enjoyment" of significant natural and cultural sites associated
with the coastal area of the State of New Jersey.
Dakota - North Country Trail -
- The North Country National Scenic Trail is a premier footpath
that one day will stretch more than 4,000 miles to link communities
and wilderness areas across seven northern states.
Trails Association -
- If you have ever thought about throwing all of your possessions
into the back of your car and heading out for parts unknown, you
already know the feeling that propelled hundreds of thousands
of emigrants westward in the 19th century. The Oregon-California
Trails Association, founded in 1982, is a not-for-profit organization,
headquartered in Independence, Missouri, dedicated to education
about, preservation and enjoyment of the trans-Mississippi emigrant
trails. We operate a large bookstore dedicated to offering the
best available titles on the emigrant experience. We also publish
the scholarly Overland Journal as well as our quarterly newsletter,
News From the Plains, both of which are mailed as a benefit of
membership. Our Emigrant Trails Historic Studies Series publishes
monographs dealing with the emigrant experience. In addition to
this website, OCTA sponsors the Overland Trails Mailing List,
an Internet discussion list for questions about the emigrant trails.
Adventure River Specialists -
- Treat yourself to the O.A.R.S. brand of river vacations or wilderness
adventures. You'll enjoy fantastic river rafting, kayaking and
historical dories; catered cooking, beach sports, hiking, and
the best vacation of your life. Take a river vacation or wilderness
adventure with us this year. You'll be treated to immense quantities
of healthy, fresh foods at every meal, excitement every day, and
relaxation and entertainment every night. Main Fork of the Salmon
River. Alaska/Canada - Baja, Mexico - California - Grand Canyon
- Idaho - International Trips - Oregon - Utah/Colorado - Wyoming.
Magazine Online -
- Off the beaten track and simple elegance have been the themes
here, and this classic e-zine epitomizes that spirit. Outside
has always been driven by the search for innovative ways to connect
people to the world outdoors. With the Internet, there's a whole
new layer of depth added to that quest, which makes Outside Online
a truly exciting place to be right now. Outside Online slips the
bonds of print, so we can offer you a wealth of information in
a variety of forms that you can't get anywhere but online. We
have all the space, all the media, none of the lag time, and all
the dimensions to bring you everything from mountaintop audio
clips to up-to-the-minute snow reports to an events calendar to
lists of manufacturer contacts to expert answers to your questions.
Environment .. Gear .. Travel .. Sports .. Bodywork .. News ..
Crest Trail Association -
- The mission of the Pacific Crest Trail Association is to protect,
preserve and promote the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail so
as to reflect its world-class significance for the enjoyment,
education and adventure of hikers and equestrians.
to Peak Trail and Wilderness -
- Hiking, Backpacking, Trail and Wilderness Worldwide Web Sites.
- Rails to Trails -
- Browse our interactive maps to locate a trail near you.
- Welcome to the Pine River Area of Central Minnesota....Hub to
the Paul Bunyan Multi-Use Trail and so much more. We invite you
to browse through these pages, which will give you a taste of
what our unique area has to offer. This 100 mile long multiple
use trail runs right through downtown Pine River. Parking is available
all seasons next to the trail. The trail runs between Brainerd
and Bemidji ...passing through several smaller towns on the way.
The trail was constructed using the Burlington Northern Railroad
grade.53.8 miles of the trail is paved from Baxter to Hackensack
and the remaining 46.2 miles has a variable surface ranging from
the original rail bed material to loose sand.The trail is mostly
level and wheelchair accessible.
- A group effort from the public agencies of Plumas County. Rugged
canyons, crystal clear lakes, grassy meadows, trout-filled streams,
fresh pine forests, brilliant star-filled skies -- they all await
you in Plumas County. Located in northeastern California, where
the Sierra Nevada and Cascade mountain ranges meet, Plumas County
boasts more than 100 lakes, 1,000 miles of rivers and streams
and over a million acres of national forest.
- Details about a wide range of activities, including hiking and
camping, in every state. Use the Search Engine.
- The National Recreation Reservation Service is North America's
largest camping reservation service, offering over 49,500 camping
facilities at 1,700 different locations managed by the USDA Forest
Service and the US Army Corps of Engineers.
& Trails - National Park Service -
- The Rivers, Trails and Conservation Assistance (Rivers & Trails)
program of the National Park Service helps local groups and agencies
undertake conservation projects -- like protecting rivers or developing
trails -- in their community.
Mountain National Park - Colorado -
- The park's rich scenery typifies the massive grandeur of the
Rocky Mountains. Trail Ridge Road crosses the Continental Divide
and looks out over peaks that tower more than 14,000 feet high.
Wildlife and wildflowers call these 415.2 square miles (265,727
acres) of Colorado's front range, home.
- Missouri. From the moment you first step into our city, you'll
feel the richness of our heritage. Founded in 1860, Sedalia began
as a rough frontier town in the new west. Our Historic District
features Missouri's first Carnegie Library, antique shops and
quaint stores. You may also tour an authentic Missouri "castle",
Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site. In its early years, Sedalia's
economy was built on the railroad. Today, the country's largest
rail to trail conversion, the Katy Trail State Park, winds through
Country Travel -
- Silver Country Travel - Idaho, Washington and Montana Adventure
- Gorge Games -
- Outdoor World Championships. Columbia River Gorge, Oregon. 49er
Sail - Adventure - Climb - Kayak - Kiteboard - Mountain Bike -
Trail Run - Windsurf.
River Falls -
- More than you can imagine ...Welcome to Thief River Falls, the
hub of Northwestern Minnesota. We would like to extend our warmest
welcome and hospitality to you during your visit to our community.
Our area abounds with a variety of activities for the visitor.
We are located on the new Pine to Prairie Birding Trail and only
21 miles from the largest wildlife refuge in Minnesota, Agassiz
National Wildlife Refuge.
- We are different than most campgrounds. How ... Why are we better.
We're private.That means our preserves are kept just for members,
and their guests. In a way our campgrounds belong to our members,
so we work hard for them to create a terrific camping experience.
We've built the kind of campgrounds that our members want with
plenty of resort-style amenities. Members rave about the pools,
hiking trails, lodges, lakes, basketball and tennis courts, laundry
facilities and more. Some campers may come just for a fun weekend
with their families, while others may camp for weeks, touring
the country enjoying our hospitality from coast to coast. Our
members have full access to all of the premium amenities each
time they stay with us. Go to: Preserve. Clickable Map.
- Feeling cooped up at the computer. Then go take a Hike.
- Hiking and mountain biking trails covering North America, this
is your connection to the outdoors.
- Courtesy of Yahoo!
- Courtesy of SNAP.
- Check out our Featured Gear section where we spotlight new or
outstanding outdoor products.
- National Geographic Maps.
- Originally designed for the world's most elite agencies operating
in the toughest conditions on earth, Ultimate Survival outdoor
tools are now available to all outdoor enthusiasts, from the weekend
hiker to the avid mountaineer. Ultimate Survival fire starters,
signaling devices, hand chainsaws, modular vests, and all-weather
carrying cases are essential, potentially lifesaving accessories
for anyone who ventures into the wild.
National Parks -
- Welcome to the U.S. National Park Net. This site is dedicated
to providing information on all U.S. National Parks. It is our
intent to provide information that will be timely and of assistance
in planning a trip, vacation or obtaining data about a park.
Department of Fish and Wildlife -
- Sound Stewardship of Washington's Fish and Wildlife.
Virginia Rails-to-Trails -
- West Virginia Rails-to-Trails Council.
Munger State Trail -
- The Willard Munger State Trail extends from Hinckley, Minnesota
to Duluth, Minnesota and is touted as the longest paved trail
in the USA. A year round recreational trail used by Snowmobiles,
Bikes, Inline Skaters, and Hikers. Welcoming you to share this
magnificent resource are the fine towns and amenities along the
- The World Outdoors - Adventure travel, trips, hiking tours,
biking tours, multisport tours, guides and more.
National Park -
- ...you are among massive cliffs and giant boulders.
You are here: Home
- Travel Results - Trails
Copyright 2000-2006 TravelResults.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This website designed, maintained and
hosted for Travelresults.com by
...when it's time to establish an Internet presence.