are here: Home - World
Travel Results - Visit a Foreign Country
EVENT PLANNING CENTER -
- The KEEP ME POSTED program. Simply choose your area of interest,
click, fill out a quick and easy form, and begin receiving event
information, travel incentives, specials and promotions, merchandise
contests, discount coupons and much more... all via e-mail.
Planning Center -
- Many helpful pages.
World Factbook page on Mexico -
- Middle America, bordering the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico,
between Belize and the US and bordering the North Pacific Ocean,
between Guatemala and the US.
Bed & Breakfast -
- A secluded beachfront hotel just 18 miles north of Ixtapa, Mexico.
Excellent surfing area.
Mexico Connect -
- A taste of South of the Border.
- Allows you to meet others who share your interest in Mexico, ask
questions and share your knowledge, make valuable business contacts,
or just express your opinion.
Mexico Online Search Directory -
- Web Page Directory - Being Helpful just comes Naturally.
- Providing reliable information and assistance to plan tailor made
surfing vacations. We are a group of North- American Surfers who
have taken up permanent residence in this beautiful spot in the
coast of Mexico that harbors scores of secret surf spots mainly
accessible by boat. Surf, Deep Sea Fishing Adventures & Cruises.
- Warm, salty winds blow over the Sea of Cortez, into the sails
of windsurfers and through the pages of hammock-bound book readers.
Mountain bikers roll through desert ridgetop trails lined with cactus
Travel Guide -
- Baja Travel Guide - The complete guide to Mexico's Baja Peninsula.
Water Sports & Travel -
- Blue Water Sports & Travel - Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Sport
Fishing from La Paz, Baja, Mexico.
del Sol -
- ....good for the Sol. Relax. Jack Nicklaus golf course. It all
awaits you at the LUXURY planned community of Cabo del Sol. It will
do your Soul good.
- At the end of Baja California, nestled between the Pacific Ocean
on the West and about 200 miles across from mainland Mexico over
the Sea of Cortez on the East, lies a tropical desert paradise we
affectionately refer to as CABOland. Complete Cabo San Lucas Guide
- All Cabo, All the Time.
San Lucas - Solmar Suites -
- Amigos del Mar has been operating in Cabo San Lucas for many years,
making us the most experienced dive operators in Los Cabos. We take
pride in the personalized service and unsurpassed safety we provide
Kirk's Windsurfing -
- Captain Kirk's offers exciting vacation packages to La Ventana
Baja, Mexico and Los Angeles, California's Cabrillo Beach that include;
Windsurfing, Kiteboarding, Sportfishing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking,
Snorkel & Scuba Diving, Whale Watching, Sailing, Tri-Foiling, and
- Bienvenidos - Welcome to the Official web site of the Cancun Convention
and Visitors Bureau ....the first stop on your way to one of the
most special places on earth.
- Cozumel - Riviera Maya -
- Cancun, Cozumel, Riviera Maya information and maps.
Hideaways - ..
- Cancun .....and surrounding areas. A selection of beautiful places
to stay and relax. The choice is yours. Details handled by Maggie
Rodriguez, a local DFW representative.
- Cancun Hotline - Water Sports Activities.
Mˇxico Travel Cancun -
- Acapulco * Guadalajara * Mazatlan * Mexico City * Puerto Vallarta.
- Cancun South -
- Guide for the independent traveler South of Cancun.
- South of Cancun -
- Welcome to the Mayan Riviera located along the Caribbean Coast
of Mexico. As the pace of life increases and pushes us to the limit...
what your body and soul need more than ever is a break... and what
better way to break the routine than an easy, simple, casual getaway,
to soothe and heal, relax... reconnect with your partner and your
kids... feel like a human, again.... whatever the purpose of your
trip is... the Mexican Caribbean will fulfill your every need, from
intimate small hotels to luxurious spas, turquoise beaches and white
sand (which never gets hot... so you can walk barefoot for hours...)
exceptional diving and snorkeling, historical Mayan ruins at your
finger tips, charming arts and crafts shops, and exceptional restaurants...
- Welcome to Caribbean Mag ...An Online travel guide for The Caribbean,
Mexico & Central America. Discover romantic, intimate small resorts
and find your adventure, fun and pleasure in the Caribbean. Discover
- The Ultimate Cozumel Travel Guide.
- Isla Cozumel -
- Mexico's Isla Cozumel (or Cozumel Island) derives its name from
the Mayans who believed the island to be a sacred shrine. In Maya,
Cuzamil translates to "land of the swallows," a reflection of the
indigenous birds that grace the landscape. Visitors Information,
including Chankanaab Park - Home to a natural aquarium teeming with
corals, crustaceans and tropical fish.
- Decompras.com la primer tienda 100% virtual de mˇxico.
- eBrainstorm Leading e-services firm for Latin America.
- ....your home on the web. Brazil * Mexico * Argentina * Uruguay.
Flung Adventures -
- Whitewater river rafting trips, scenic river rafting trips and
canoe river trips on the Rio Grande in Big Bend Texas and the Rio
Grande and Rio Chama in New Mexico, the Arkansas River in Colorado,
the Salt River in Arizona and the Rivers of Veracruz Mexico.
- Dive Galapagos -
- An isolated archipelago located in the tropical South East Pacific,
600 miles from the South American Coast, the Galapagos Islands have
very distinctive wildlife and landscapes. The uniqueness of the
Galapagos' life and its differentiation among the several islands
sparkled the theory of evolution in Charles Darwin's mind.
- S/V Mondriaan -
- Galapagos Scuba Diving Live-Aboard Oceanwide Expeditions.
- Showcase of the people, places, ideas and events of New Mexico,
West Texas and Mexico.
Buenavista Beach Resort -
- Welcome amigos to the 1st annual Los Chinos Catch & Release Tournament
on the East Cape in Baja, California Sur, Mexico being hosted at
the beautiful Hotel Buenavista Beach Resort.
- The best Colonial atmosphere in Mˇrida, and built on the site,
where the historical "San Ildefonso Catholic College" once flourish,
the Caribe Hotel offers you the maximum comfort in its rooms and
El Faro - Playa del Carmen -
- Hotel El Faro - Playa del Carmen, Mexico - The only private Lighthouse
in the World.
Flamingo - Cozumel -
- Since 1986, the Flamingo in Cozumel has been a popular destination
for travelers from around the world. Designed in the colonial style
of Old Mexico, guests can feel at home while relaxing in the charming
courtyard setting or step up to our rooftop sun deck where views
of the Caribbean Ocean are yours to enjoy.
Jungla Caribe - Playa del Carmen -
- Hotel Jungla Caribe, Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Hotel - Restaurant
- Bar Jaguar.
Mexico - City - Guide -
- Surfing the Southwest.
Casa Que Canta -
- Zihuatanejo, Mexico - We invite you to share our lifestyle, at
our home and yours.
Paz - Hotel Mediterrane -
- European style hotel with a Mexican touch, conveniently located
in the center of La Paz. The bay is only a few steps, the marinas
and the shopping area a few minutes away. Enjoy the privacy and
tranquility of our small hotel. La Paz, the city where you enjoy
gorgeous sunsets, can dive with sea lions or hammerhead sharks,
choose an empty beach for yourself, or take one of the hotel kayaks
to explore the mangroves just a few minutes from downtown; or discover
the city with one of our bicycles.
Paz Travel Guide, Baja California Sur, Mexico
- La Paz is a real Mexican city where 170,000 Mexicans live and
work. It dedicates just a five block strip for tourist shops, restaurants
and tours. Local business establishments intermingle with tourist
stops and give the city a lived - in feeling. The romantic seaside
walkway (the Malecon) is the vantage point for stunning sunsets
and early morning walks. Relax on a waterside bench and enjoy the
activity of local fishing boats and sailboats from around the world.
La Paz is quickly establishing itself as Baja's eco-tourism center
with a wide variety of tours offered by professionals dedicated
to preserving the environment.
Gringo - Discover the Maya Riviera -
- Travel & Reservation service for Mexico's caribbean coast. You
are now tuned to the hottest web site on the Riviera Maya, Mexico's
Caribbean Coastline. We are here to help you easily research, plan
and purchase your tropical vacations.
- Baja -
- Loreto -- Baja's best kept secret. Eco-Friendly Outdoor Activities.
Relaxation and Recharge in Baja. Come to the beautiful city of Loreto.
Cabos Guide -
- Comprehensive guide to the Los Cabos area of Baja, California
Sur, Mexico. Cabo San Lucas - San Josˇ del Cabo - Todos Santos -
Cabos - Palmilla ClubCorp Resorts -
- The Legendary Palmilla is acclaimed as one of the world's most
breathtaking beautiful resorts, surrounded by lush tropical gardens,
mile of white sand beaches and azure waters.
- Tourist Guide to Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Travel Information
for the Mexican Caribbean. Go to Playa Board for tourist comments
- Mexico - Si-Mexico Hotel And Resort Travel Guide. A guide to Grand
5 and 4 Star properties throughout Mexico. Featuring city information,
maps, articles and online reservations.
- A Collection of Hotel / Resorts in Mexico ... from the Turquoise
Boutique Hotels -
- We invite you to take a journey through the pages of our Web site
and discover Mexico's most prestigious hideaways. Whether you're
looking for a Pacific cove, the Colonial heartland or the Caribbean
coastline, all our members share the primary theme of exemplary
service, idyllic surroundings and exquisite cuisine.
Desconocido Virtual -
- This is a very useful web site with helpful and informative pages.
- Different World -
- Are You Looking for an Unforgettable Vacation in Mexico. Youāve
found it. Here at Different World weāve done all the hard work for
you. Weāve traveled the length and breadth of Mexico looking for
the very best hotels for vacation travelers. And because we stay
at each hotel before we offer it, you can be sure that the information
we provide is accurate, up-to-date and unbiased.
Hot ...or Not -
- Mexican Cooking, Ingredients and Recipes - Tambien En Espanol.
- Playa Kandahar Surf Resort -
- Ixtapa / Zihuatanejo, Mexico. The surf is fantastic - so good,
in fact, that Longboard surfing Magazine spent 10 days here in April
'98. The area around Playa Kandahar has a wide variety of surf breaks
to suit all surfers, both long and shortboarders, beginners to pros.
Travel Guide -
- The foremost guide to Mexico on the Internet. You're "one-stop"
shopping site for Mexico. Clickable Map.
Travel Mexico Travel Mexico Travel -
- Welcome to the Official Home Page of the Ministry of Tourism of
Travel Monthly Report -
- Interesting comments on Mexico.
- Mexico travel information center. This is a excellent web page
to visit for Mexico.
- Business & Travel Search Engine -
- International Business & Travel Index - Index Indice Internacioal
de Negocios y Viajes. Find worldwide sites - Encuentre sitios de
todo el mundo.
- The luxury resort community of P A L M I L L A. Los Cabos, Baja,
California Sur, Mexico. Embodies a rich history and promises an
exciting future ...our idea of living on the Edge. Watch the Baja
sunset from your villa built along the Jack Nicklaus signature golf
Guide to Mexico -
- Safe & Easy Travel - The People's Guide to Mexico website is all
about Mexico -- live or retire, travel, study, work, explore or
just kick back on the beach in a hammock.
a Trip to Puerto Vallarta -
- This will be a very helpful site.
del Carmen -
- Welcome to the Mayan Riviera located along the Caribbean Coast
of Mexico. Discover romantic, intimate small hotels & resorts and
find your adventure, fun and pleasure in Mexico... Book your hotel
online in Playa del Carmen, Akumal, Isla Mujeres, Tulum, Puerto
Morelos and Cozumel.
del Carmen -
- Tourist Guide to Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Travel Information
for the Mexican Caribbean.
Kandahar Surf Club -
- Ixtapa / Zihuatanejo, Mexico. Surf Resort on Mexico's Pacific
Coast. Hotel . Restaurant . Bar.
- Vallarta Today Online. Vallarta's only daily English newspaper
.....serving Puerto Vallarta Visitors Worldwide.
- Now presenting good times on tap, with a quick trip across the
border you are on your way to Arizona's favorite play spot called
Puerto Pe–asco Mexico, or for those "Gringos" in the crowd, Rocky
Point Mexico. So leave the pistol and grab some pesos and we will
go party, fishing, jet skiing, sailing, shopping, sun bathing, Four
wheel sand driving, shoot off some Fire works, drink soda out of
the bottle, and just plain forget it all.
Point & Las Conchas -
- Oceano Rentals and Property Management is a full service property
management company in Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point), Mexico. Oceano
provides rental, cleaning and maintenance services and maintains
a large inventory of rental properties.
Point Reservation Center -
- Rocky Point Mexico - Puerto Penasco Mexico - Beach Vacations in
Arizona. That's right ...Rocky Point Mexico (known to locals as
Puerto Penasco) is Arizona's closest beach. Incredible crescents
of white sand beach stretching for miles, dunes and deserts backed
by stunning mountains, fine fishing and sailing, superb dining on
locally caught jumbo blue shrimp, glorious blue skies and blue-green
water, and all only four hours from Phoenix or Tucson.
Portal to Mexico -
- .......get the local flavor of the country.
Madre Express -
- Sierra Madre Express - Mexican train tours to Copper Canyon and
San Carlos for seniors and rail travel buffs based in Tucson, Arizona.
When you visit Mexicoās fabled Copper Canyon, traveling there on
the Sierra Madre Express will assure the perfect vacation experience.
Join a select group of travelers who have the opportunity to learn
about Mexico as few others do while experiencing the romance and
nostalgia often associated with rail travel of years past. The entire
staff is dedicated to passenger comfort and satisfaction. It is
clear why many consider the Sierra Madre Express to be the "flagship"
private rail carrier to Northern Mexico.
- To start, checkout our Online Brochure. Clicking through its six
pages will help introduce you to Solo Sports, our Baja Wavesailing
Excursions and the Wave Camp.
- Pacific Coast of Oaxaca -
- Features information on the Pacific Coast of Oaxaca, Mexico, including
the towns of Huatulco, Puerto Angel, Zipolite, and Puerto Escondido
and other nearby areas. There is information about hotels, travel,
food, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, fish, turtles, history,
native dances, and the Spanish language.
- Puerto Escondido - Mexico -
- Puerto Escondido was established in 1928 as a port for shipping
coffee. In the 1960's it was connected to other coastal towns by
Highway 200. Tourists began to discover the town and surfers found
its beaches. Its importance as a port diminished as coffee shipments
began going by truck instead of boat. One of the world's best surfing
beaches is Playa Zicatela, especially during the months of July,
August, and September. The 10-mile long beach has several restaurants
and hotels. Not good for swimming, extremely dangerous.
- Surf Adventure Cruises -
- Punta Mita Surf & Adventure Cruises. Cruising on board a private
yacht is a memorable way to vacation. The boats, the crew, the water
sports, the waves, the sun, the beaches, the fun, the food, the
drinks, it's all included all you have to bring is yourself.
- Welcome - Bienvenidos. The beginning of Mexico ....and a unique
By Mexico -
- The specialized site in Mexican tourism, contains exclusive information
about tourist places and tourist facilities in Mexico. The best
and most extensive tourism website.
By Fingertip -
- The On-Line Source for the Discerning Traveler. Europe -- Caribbean
Guide For Playa del Carmen and The Mayan Riviera -
- Online Travel Guide For Playa del Carmen and the Mayan Riviera.
Secure Online Reservations for Hotels, Resorts, Cars, and Aquatic
Activities. Located on the beautiful Mexicana Caribbean coast.
Hotel Association -
- This walled city is perched on a towering cliff overlooking the
magnificent Caribbean Sea. Discover this sacred city and unlock
the history bestowed within. Nature's beauty has lived on with exotic
colored flowers and plants that linger along the pathways.
Resorts "Welcome" -
- ....live the moment. Dominican Republic .. Bahamas .. Mexico.
Travel to Mexico -
- Specializing in Mexico travel. A wide variety of vacation packages
- all reasonably priced.
- Paraiso Sagrado de la Naturaleza - Xcaret - Riviera Maya Cancun.
- Yucatan travel information and reservation service.
en espa–ol -
- Courtesy of Yahoo.
Copyright 2000-2006 TravelResults.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This website designed, maintained and
hosted for Travelresults.com by
...when it's time to establish an Internet presence.