FOR THE DISABLED .....
- ....vacation, sports and general pages for people with differing
- Trips N Travel -
- AARP Travel Web site.
- Worldwide Access Information.
America for Seniors -
- The senior citizen population is the fastest growing demographic
group in the United States. Members of the "baby-boom" generation,
the generation born after World War II, will begin to retire
in large numbers around 2010. Baby boomers are already contacting
federal agencies to apply for disability and veterans‚ benefits.
The unprecedented demand for services by this group is one of
government's most pressing concerns in the new millennium. An
Internet website geared specifically toward seniors provides
an outstanding opportunity to help meet those demands. Click
on Travel & Leisure.
for the Disabled -
- Use your BACK BUTTON to return to this page.
- The Boulevard. A Resource Directory for the Physically Challenged,
Elderly, Caregivers and Healthcare Professionals. Click on Travel
- The leading Web site on Learning disabilities.
Transportation Association - Moving People, Building Communities
- Mobility for all people, regardless of wealth, disability,
age or accessibility
- Provides FREE detailed access information for disabled people
across the UK.
- Welcome. Elderhostel, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization
with many years of experience providing high-quality, affordable,
educational adventures for adults who are 55 and older. These
short-term educational programs are a fun and exciting way for
you to share new ideas, explore new places and make new friends.
- ElderTreks is the world's first adventure travel company dedicated
exclusively to people 50 and over.
- Eliki is a Homepage Hosting community featuring art, history,
mythology, literature, classics, children's events, family history
- Snohomish, Washington. EquiFriends is a Therapeutic Equestrian
Program for people with disabilities. EquiFriends offers four
10-week sessions throughout the year to improve the quality
of life. health and well-being for people with disabilities.
Through therapeutic and enjoyable equine activities, riders
learn horsemanship which stimulates physical, mental and emotional
- Thank you for your interest in GRANDTRAVEL - Very Special
Vacations for Grandparents and Grandchildren. Developed by a
team of teachers, psychologists, and leisure counselors, GRANDTRAVEL
is dedicated to helping grandparents create lasting memories
for themselves and their grandchildren.
- If you're over 50, you've chosen the perfect travel partner.
At Saga Holidays, we've been providing value-priced tours and
travel services to the mature market for many years always maintaining
the highest levels of quality, variety, and especially, value.
A whole world of travel value awaits you.
- Senior Surfer is a travel and leisure resource for active
seniors. Find information on accommodations, discounts, airlines,
travel planners, national parks and great travel destinations.
- The best online travel community for Seniors.
- Tips on travel savings and vacation planning for the budget-conscious
Seniors Travel -
- This is a great web site for seniors that like to travel.
Enjoy your trip.
You are here: Home
- Travel Results - Activities for the Disabled
Copyright 2000-2006 TravelResults.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This website designed, maintained and
hosted for Travelresults.com by
...when it's time to establish an Internet presence.